Ron F'd up my truck....

Thanks Everyone!! I must say, I was quite surprised!! Ron had mentioned wheels a couple months ago, then nothing since... so I figured the idea was on hold "again"!!

As for the price, I do not know... Ron will not tell me!:dontknow: So, if you can get him to tell you, let me know!!!

I can not get the bugs off the truck! It goes so fast that they just seem to get embedded into the paint!!!! :p Besides, Dragonflies just happen to follow me!! ;)

Oh, and Dom... sorry. My battery died!! You will have to call me later!!!! :p :D

mrssrt10 said:
Thanks Everyone!! I must say, I was quite surprised!! Ron had mentioned wheels a couple months ago, then nothing since... so I figured the idea was on hold "again"!!

As for the price, I do not know... Ron will not tell me!:dontknow: So, if you can get him to tell you, let me know!!!

I can not get the bugs off the truck! It goes so fast that they just seem to get embedded into the paint!!!! :p Besides, Dragonflies just happen to follow me!! ;)

Oh, and Dom... sorry. My battery died!! You will have to call me later!!!! :p :D
it was nice talkin with you ..........;) ...........your really gonna have to quit calling so late you are gonna get me in trouble;) :p :D

Since he messed up your truck:D Don't you think he should do something nice for you:D

Nice wheels---I think the best I've seen aftermarket on these trucks:rock: :rock:

VIPR PWR said:
Since he messed up your truck:D Don't you think he should do something nice for you:D

Nice wheels---I think the best I've seen aftermarket on these trucks:rock: :rock:
Actually, I already have!! His car is currently in California getting a twin screw blower installed, and his wheels are in the process of being painted!!! :burnout:

505'sFastestViper. said:
it was nice talkin with you ..........;) ...........your really gonna have to quit calling so late you are gonna get me in trouble;) :p :D
Last time you said it was better to call late. Damn it Dom, make up your mind!!! :p :p :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
bwahahahahahahaha

mrssrt10 said:
Actually, I already have!! His car is currently in California getting a twin screw blower installed, and his wheels are in the process of being painted!!! :burnout:

Now THAT"S A GOOD WIFE!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :D :burnout:

Where can I get those nice dragonflies?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back