ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Ok Ill start this off... looking for a room mate for the GTG... Hit me up if interested....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Ok Ill start this off... looking for a room mate for the GTG... Hit me up if interested....

I'm interested. Just don't know If I can stay all 4 nights.

Im gonna do all 4 nights... and Im willing to room with whoever.... Let me know when you can find out if youll stay all 4 nights

Psycho Mythic said:
Me and the ol lady will need a roommate(s). Possibly only for 2 nights. Anybody interested?
me and tony have room for your old lady but your own your own:D

Id be interested but im gonna be there the whole time... But I may be able to crash with someone else the first night

I'm a hike and a half away, but I have always wanted to do this..... It will take a ton of planning and figuring out my timing, but I want to see if I can do it.

Gonna try and make it. It will only be thursday, friday and saturday nights for me. Since the vacation days are already taken I just have to decide if i want to take emergency vacation for it. I will probably be looking for roomates about a week before it gets here. so if any one backs out I may slip in. I'll let you know when I"m for sure on this.

BAD-RC said:
Gonna try and make it. It will only be thursday, friday and saturday nights for me. Since the vacation days are already taken I just have to decide if i want to take emergency vacation for it. I will probably be looking for roomates about a week before it gets here. so if any one backs out I may slip in. I'll let you know when I"m for sure on this.
dont forget the beer pong table:D

list of roomates

Stink n Eddie
SANTEEN n viperlady :dancing:

I'm gonna get a two roomer. I'll probably claim Borden and labontecsi to stay with me and my +1...

Venom Power said:
I'm gonna get a two roomer. I'll probably claim Borden and labontecsi to stay with me and my +1...
you bringing a chick?

eddie102870 said:
you bringing a chick?

What's scary is you had to ask that. OF COURSE I AM... But then again you guys never see me doing that huh? I gotta fit in with you guys bringing your lovelies and eye candies.

I need a roomate for all of the nights if anyone is interested

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back