ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

SilvrSRT10 said:
10-4 I was. Remember how cold it was. That was one problem. I was looking for a place to hibernate.

But Clint and Nelson will vouch for me. We sat on the pick nick table talking and eating brisket that Antnee so expertly prepared. Then we all sat/stood around the fire pit trying to find some warmth.

I'll just have to take your word for it Dave. I looked through the pics and I saw Nelson chowing down on grub, but you were nowhere.. Well, there WAS this tall guy in one of the photos but his shoulders on up were not captured. Now that I think of it I believe that tall guy was really Larry but he was either standing on Bone's patio deck while the photographer was below on the ground near the flame pit, OR it was taken by Tony while he was laying on the ground a little drunk and tired from Brisket... :dong:Hmm...

Venom Power said:
I'll just have to take your word for it Dave. I looked through the pics and I saw Nelson chowing down on grub, but you were nowhere.. Well, there WAS this tall guy in one of the photos but his shoulders on up were not captured. Now that I think of it I believe that tall guy was really Larry but he was either standing on Bone's patio deck while the photographer was below on the ground near the flame pit, OR it was taken by Tony while he was laying on the ground a little drunk and tired from Brisket... :dong:Hmm...

If you are talking about the tall young guy then yeah, that was me...:p

Venom Power said:

Tony, drunk, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

I beefed up my deck after that reunion. Wasn't expecting the Big Hosses.

Here we are at the track and later at Bones. The first picture from L to R is Bone, me, Todd and ?????. And the second pic shows the yellow arrow pointing to me.
Like I said, I had some technical difficulties I had to tend to before we headed back to the hotel. So I was away for a little bit. Didn't make all the pics.

Attachments

• DSC06013.jpg
    DSC06013.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 31
  • VTCOAMacon2008me.jpg
    VTCOAMacon2008me.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Great ur commin Dave that's awesome bud!!!!!!!!!

And Todd is correct I do not drink hehehehehe

Gotta ride

only 300 more miles to go lolol

think I will leave eddies hood at tnviprs house lolo

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
Great ur commin Dave that's awesome bud!!!!!!!!!

And Todd is correct I do not drink hehehehehe

Gotta ride

only 300 more miles to go lolol

think I will leave eddies hood at tnviprs house lolo

Bring it by and I will make sure it fits good..:D

Dave, that's not me in the picture, I never made it to the track in Macon. I was at the dyno all day. Must be my evil twin...handsome feller though.

labontecsi said:
Dave, that's not me in the picture, I never made it to the track in Macon. I was at the dyno all day. Must be my evil twin...handsome feller though.

Actually, that twin isn't evil. That was Rhino75 in Macon. He's a little taller than Todd.. Not "DAVE tall":D but taller. And that funny lookin' whipper snapper next to Rhino (Brian) is that guy named Ant-nee.. How adorable huh..?

I like how Dave is just breezing through that picture in the background... Like he has not a care in the world.

Last edited:
labontecsi said:
Todd, so sorry for the mis-identification. Is this better?
ToddCU.jpg

I hate I missed the good times that night. I ended up going to Americus and hanging with my friend that owns Star Racing.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Todd, so sorry for the mis-identification. Is this better?
ToddCU.jpg
hey, that guy looks like me:itsme: . there is definately a resemblance between me and Rhino75. Great looking guy there.
I wonder where my dad was that weekend:dontknow: .

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back