ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

Venom Power said:
Don't tell me these two pinky ticklers skeered you from showing.

nah might be moving to seattle for a lil while so might be out of the range of bein poss but were see 68 hours a week working will blow

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
its a date suga, saturday it is , I got a set of cals sitting here with your name on it, I jsut want to go over the other person to person:D

and YOUR ASSPRIN BOTTLE IS COMMING TO PANAMA I NEED HELP BANGING ANTHONY:elefant: :elefant:

good deal ill need them stat painter has been waiting he said wants to finally be done with the truck i dnt know bout the whole anthony thing i dont usaully bang on the 1st date:aetsch:

05dodgesrt10 said:
good deal ill need them stat painter has been waiting he said wants to finally be done with the truck i dnt know bout the whole anthony thing i dont usaully bang on the 1st date:aetsch:
anthony is venom power, real cute too, nice firm patuuty:D

Anyone need a roomate? Wife and I are going and want to split a place. shoot me a PM.

walbert said:
Anyone need a roomate? Wife and I are going and want to split a place. shoot me a PM.
Walbert I got to run out but Fstjack jsut or should have made a reservation, shoot me a text if you want his number buddy, he needs a good roomate:)

Walbert, I have a 3 bdr reserved with a livingroom couch. BAD-RC, labontecsi and Borden are staying there. We can always figure something out when we all get there if ya wanna hang your hat there. I need as many peeps in my place as possible so I can make a huge breakfast for everyone in the mornings.:D

Venom Power said:
Walbert, I have a 3 bdr reserved with a livingroom couch. BAD-RC, labontecsi and Borden are staying there. We can always figure something out when we all get there if ya wanna hang your hat there. I need as many peeps in my place as possible so I can make a huge breakfast for everyone in the mornings.:D

This river don't go to Aintry

Venom Power said:

Gonna pass. If were just myself I would jump on this offer, but with the wife going to... thats not gonna work.

So I'm still lookin....

Venom Power said:

Just give me a key card and ill be there for breakfast. Most of these fools dont get outta bed early enough in PCB for breakfast

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Just give me a key card and ill be there for breakfast. Most of these fools dont get outta bed early enough in PCB for breakfast

SHUUUUE, I sure do. I try to enjoy every minute I can out there so I'm up early no matter what dude. The smell of frying bacon and eggs usually wakes up the hardest hit hungover, parking lot shitfaced drunk fool.:D URRRRvrebody can come get some breakfast. Just remember, 15% gratuity will be added to your :deal:bill.

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
The smell of frying bacon and eggs usually wakes up the hardest hit hungover, parking lot shitfaced drunk fool.:D

Not if Stinker is on the beach face down in the sand :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
Im a top ...but can go bottom if need be!

:dong: You're not even going to show up Dom.. I can see it already. Not a JMB turbo'd RC in sight.

Venom Power said:
SHUUUUE, I sure do. I try to enjoy every minute I can out there so I'm up early no matter what dude. The smell of frying bacon and eggs usually wakes up the hardest hit hungover, parking lot shitfaced drunk fool.:D URRRRvrebody can come get some breakfast. Just remember, 15% gratuity will be added to your :deal:bill.
make sure and give me your room number, ill be there:rock:

walbert said:
Still looking
You Dummy. Why didnt you post up earlier? I thought you had your room situation all figured out. If I would have known, I would have got a three bedroom. You could have shared with Me, Joy, Dan and Alisha. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back