ROOMATES NEEDED FOR 3RD ANNUAL PANAMA CITY FL GTG JUNE 2ND THRU 6TH 2010

SANTEEN said:
You Dummy. Why didnt you post up earlier? I thought you had your room situation all figured out. If I would have known, I would have got a three bedroom. You could have shared with Me, Joy, Dan and Alisha. :dontknow:

Wasn't sure if Beth could get off from work or not.

Got a roomate and booked a room. See ya'll there.

walbert said:
Got a roomate and booked a room. See ya'll there.

for sure thanks again for the call :elefant: :elefant: it shall be a fun ass time:aetsch:

I'm considering coming down for the GTG. Will probably arrive Thurs. evening and leave early Sun. morning. I'm low key, quiet and don't get drunk. I'm checking to see if anybody has a spare room they could rent.

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm considering coming down for the GTG. Will probably arrive Thurs. evening and leave early Sun. morning. I'm low key, quiet and don't get drunk. I'm checking to see if anybody has a spare room they could rent.
We may have a queen size pull out couch if you would be happy with that, we are also getting down there thrusday and leaving sunday...

SilvrSRT10 said:
I'm low key, quiet and don't get drunk. I'm checking to see if anybody has a spare room they could rent.

Curl up with Anthony :elefant:

Psycho Mythic said:
We may have a queen size pull out couch if you would be happy with that, we are also getting down there thrusday and leaving sunday...
PM Sent.

Bone said:
Curl up with Anthony :elefant:
That sounds real appealing, specially if he wears his pink bunny suit but I think he's already spoken for.:dontknow:

Last edited:
I will probably make it down there also Thursday night.

SilvrSRT10 said:

HAHAHAHA... Dave's gonna be about the tallest guy there and he's low key.. That's halarious..:laugh:

So far I have labontecsi, Borden, BadRC and Rhino75 with his wife staying with me and Heather in the 3 bdr. with a fold out couch I reserved. :dontknow: That about puts me at max for space, girls.

Venom Power said:
HAHAHAHA... Dave's gonna be about the tallest guy there and he's low key.. That's halarious..:laugh:
I'm not totally against Bone's idea of curling up with you if it means I get some of that breakfast you're talking about making. Strictly thinking with my stomach of course. Ahhh.....I can smell the bacon frying now.:D

I just checked Moonspinners website and it looks like they have 2 bed/ 2 bath condos available. If someone want to split costs, let me know. Again, arriving Thursday outta there Sunday. $560 +tax, tag, title, etc. I'm not going to make any reservations until about a week before the trip. Just so I'm sure everything's a go.

Last edited:
Dave, Glad you are going to make it... Peggy and I are Looking Forward to seeing you again, She said to say a special Hello to you for her...

Low Key.... Yea I believe that, NOT :)

Da1Chief said:
Dave, Glad you are going to make it... Peggy and I are Looking Forward to seeing you again, She said to say a special Hello to you for her...

Low Key.... Yea I believe that, NOT :)
Hey Peggy.:wavey:

Oh come on, I'm very low key specially compared to Stinker. Heck I'm a wall flower compared to Tony. :elefant:

SilvrSRT10 said:

Oh come on, I'm very low key specially compared to Stinker. Heck I'm a wall flower compared to Tony. :elefant:

:D There's a WHOLE plethora of characters other than Stinker; a wide range if you will, for comparing yourself to, D-D-D-Dave. That way you won't seem so low key. You'll just merrrrge and blend right on in..

SilvrSRT10 said:

I may have a room available. My little viperqueen (Dan), may not be going. But, he'll be letting me know soon. If you haven't found a room mate by the time he lets me know, I have no problem splitting it with you or anyone else that's going. But once he reads this, he'll probably get jealous and tell me he's coming for sure.:elefant: Hell, I dont care if he comes, I just want Alisha to come down. :D

Venom Power said:

Actually, no joke on that one. When he was at my house, I thought he was sick or made or upset, so I kept going up to him and asking him if he was alright or needed a beer. ;) That's just how Big Dave rolls.

Bone said:
Actually, no joke on that one. When he was at my house, I thought he was sick or made or upset, so I kept going up to him and asking him if he was alright or needed a beer. ;) That's just how Big Dave rolls.

........:confused: Big Dave was at your house that night? When we were there? WHOA!! I didn't even know or don't recall.. I'm looking at the photos for evidence now..

Venom Power said:
........:confused: Big Dave was at your house that night? When we were there? WHOA!! I didn't even know or don't recall.. I'm looking at the photos for evidence now..

Low Key! ;)

SANTEEN said:
I may have a room available. My little viperqueen (Dan), may not be going. But, he'll be letting me know soon. If you haven't found a room mate by the time he lets me know, I have no problem splitting it with you or anyone else that's going. But once he reads this, he'll probably get jealous and tell me he's coming for sure.:elefant: Hell, I dont care if he comes, I just want Alisha to come down. :D

Yep, just give Alisha the keys to the truck :aetsch:

Venom Power said:
10-4 I was. Remember how cold it was. That was one problem. I was looking for a place to hibernate. And 2 on the way to Bones house my shifter bolts loosened. How, I have no idea. Anyhow I was MIA for a little bit while I went out to my truck to tighten everything up so I could get back to the hotel. Didn't want the shifter handle coming off in my hand.

But Clint and Nelson will vouch for me. We sat on the pick nick table talking and eating brisket that Antnee so expertly prepared. Then we all sat/stood around the fire pit trying to find some warmth.

Everything was great Bone. You and your wife were great hosts. Often because of my size I attract a bit of attention. So I am usually quite reserved to not emphasis that.

And as far as sharing a condo goes, I'm about 80% sure I'll be there but family situations could get in the way. I don't expect anything but that's when they get you.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back