Roy - CTS-V at the Texas Mile Video

Thanks Tim, I saw it on the Cadillac site...he also ran an 11.38 quarter the next day in the same "700 V"...

There is a report of a CTS V having run a 10.70 in TN...waiting to see the video...these are street sedans!!!

There are people on the Cadillac site asking for quotes from John Hennessey for the mods he has in his CTS V...its making me sick...

Price tag is around $25K....had a friend across the street who dad took his CTS-V over there for a quote

Fahrenheit said:
Price tag is around $25K....had a friend across the street who dad took his CTS-V over there for a quote

That's scary!

JH or not......that baby sounded awesome!!! It would have been nice to see the mph as he went through the gears.

Whats the msrp of a new ctsv and how many horsies now with that sc on it?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
JH or not......that baby sounded awesome!!! It would have been nice to see the mph as he went through the gears.

Whats the msrp of a new ctsv and how many horsies now with that sc on it?

patrick

The CTS V comes with 556 bhp, 551 ft lbs of Tq.

I paid about $67.5k with every option except the Ricarro seats.

Off the show room floor they turn a 12 flat quarter. There is one that just ran in the 10.70 range last week.

All this with a 100,000 mile warranty!

This is not our Dad's Cadillac!

Prof said:

Off the show room floor they turn a 12 flat quarter. There is one that just ran in the 10.70 range last week.

at that price why not get the zr-1? its only 30K more and WAAAYYY faster.
and its not a caddy.

scoobert said:
at that price why not get the zr-1? its only 30K more and WAAAYYY faster.
and its not a caddy.

Not way faster...faster...too small, but I do want one...I can get in one, but getting out at my age is problematic!

Prof said:

I would have gone with the Ricaro,s Roy, that a great seat, been there done that.:rock:

thewelshm

I tried them but for some reason they just were not my cup of tea.

I am a bit obsessive...too many adjustments...I would have never got them right!

But the CTS V is a wonderful American product...I am so happy to have a daily driver that does everything I want it to do, and not have to worry about rain, snow, rough roads, or ricers. :D

Prof said:
I tried them but for some reason they just were not my cup of tea.

I am a bit obsessive...too many adjustments...I would have never got them right!

But the CTS V is a wonderful American product...I am so happy to have a daily driver that does everything I want it to do, and not have to worry about rain, snow, rough roads, or ricers. :D

sounds ideal for your age. i think if i was 90 i would buy that SS buick they have, i think its very limited edition, not as fast, but also not a stick shift.

you can still drive stick? how about in 5 years?

I can still shift the truck...as a matter of fact it is about the only hard vertical object that my hand feels these days!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back