Roy - CTS-V at the Texas Mile Video

ouch.
i had a GF that worked at a nursing home, she informed me as to what to expect as i get older. i would tell you what she said but this is the wrong place.

scoobert said:
ouch.
i had a GF that worked at a nursing home, she informed me as to what to expect as i get older. i would tell you what she said but this is the wrong place.

Roy isn't 90.... ;) :laugh:

...... He's WAY older. :D And the Caddy is a automatic.

Prof said:
2009 CTS V

(heads, cam, headers, pulleys, tune from Fastlane... stock bottom end, stock modified airbox, stock mufflers, stock auto tranny, and stock rims with michelin pilot sport cup tires...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXbGV5FHqFk

That's just wrong Roy.:mad: It's a Cadillac for gods sake.:marchmellow: ;)

Looks to me that I may have to pull the motor out of the Cobra next Winter and built it up some more. No way am I going to get my ass whupped by a f*cking Cadillac.;) :D

I do have one question for you. Do you know if that run was done with the Climate Control on or off?:dontknow: :D

We never turn the climate control off...too old to risk heat prostration...

Another issue we are working on is that when the front end comes off the ground our vision through the steering wheel is obscured and our blue hair rubs against the head rest...but we are working on those issues...

This ain't your Dad's Cadillac!

Prof said:
We never turn the climate control off...too old to risk heat prostration...

Another issue we are working on is that when the front end comes off the ground our vision through the steering wheel is obscured and our blue hair rubs against the head rest...but we are working on those issues...

This ain't your Dad's Cadillac!

Depends on the dad.;) :D

Attachments

• Dads Blown Cadillac.jpg
    Dads Blown Cadillac.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back