Roz has designed my new project!

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Well since the truck is undergoing surgery:eek:

I decided to do the entire truck..

I want to do a complete four link that is streetable and going to try to incorporate the oem fuel tank.

That way hopefully if it works out i can offer installment:)

but the engine is getting a complete overhaul and a few upgrades, such as possible bigger turbos, maybe 76mm, a 522 stroker, striker heads, and a new engine posder coating:D

The engine and alot of the goodies......Hemi Orange, black valve covers and so on.

but here is a pic of the outside............new Paint:rock:

Hoping to have it all done by the end of next year:D

THANKS ROZ:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• MeanGreenTonySawyerII.jpg
    MeanGreenTonySawyerII.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 218
ARRESTmeRed04 said:
hell yeah that'd look awesome, lime green calipers too?

Not sure on that yet, the green will need to be broken up a but so it isnt so bright:D

so I may leave them red or go with flat black onem:D

Sublime would be AWESOME! with the Black

You going to get with tinygiant and do the same rearend too!

That's way cool Stink. I had plans when I had my truck of doing it in either sublime or plum crazy with flat black. Should have been factory colors if you ask me.

That color would be sick! I say go for it. I love the rear tires in the photoshop, kinda looks like a dually!! Ha!

505'sFastestViper. said:
not even kidding my truck has been in the shop for the last month gettin painted this color
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Stinker said:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
just kiddid:p :p :p :p but i had thought very hard about it i think it will look really good....hell anything you drive will look good you sexy fuggar:D :D :D

Stinker: Wicked! Looks amazing... Watcha waiting for, get at er...

505: I loved the look of yours the way it was... :D Can't wait to see what it looks like when you are done. Bastage... Nice one...

Wil

505'sFastestViper. said:
just kiddid:p :p :p :p but i had thought very hard about it i think it will look really good....hell anything you drive will look good you sexy fuggar:D :D :D
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

You should come down about 3 inches below the bottom of the window with the flat black:rock: That would look awesome and help with the brightness of the green;)

Sublime Tony? With Hemi orange on the motor? Is there something you'd like to discuss pal?

Thats a cool truck... Btw I would be interested in 4 link:D and guess what ...
my truck went in for " surgery" today.!! I will spare no expense:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back