Sacramento 09 times and vids

It was great to meet you guys, overall I think it was a good day. My best time was 13.392 @ 107.345, not bad for a HYBRID ha ha, thanks for the great pictures.

EVLDSCO said:
It was great to meet you guys, overall I think it was a good day. My best time was 13.392 @ 107.345, not bad for a HYBRID ha ha, thanks for the great pictures.

Thanks for coming. It was an honor meeting you as well. Stick around and see yourself racing in the video that should be available shortly.

EVLDSCO said:

Great to meet you and the rest of the gang too. That Hybrid emblem is great. I've been showing the picture of it to everyone.

EVLDSCO said:
Good run for sure. How was traction for you?

Traction was ok, can't complain just running a stock Pirelli @ 28lbs. Tried lower pressures a week before but not any better. Seems like for my truck 28 works well for traction & rolling resistance.

Nice vids , I was leaning in my chair trying to keep "Dom " away from the wall when i watched the video.:D

SrtBrad said:
The video finished uploading 2 hours ago and is still not available. Here is the link to check it out later tonight in case I fall asleep:Sacramento+May+9+2009+GTG+Track+Raw+Footage+Tape1+
I had the same problem earlier today.* It took forever for it to become available.* Better go get some sleep.* Your job is done for the day:D :rock:
tsmith3 said:
Which run was this? The first one?

LoveThisTruck said:
That video didn't have a straight guy in it!;) :D

Good run bro:burnout:

I think your getting mine and Dom's video's mixed up :dontknow: ;)

Here is the link to the 2nd hour of footage. Please use the phone number to this video as the contact for Cherry Performance. The first video's phone number is the fax number:

Sacramento+May+9+2009+GTG+Track+Raw+Footage+Tape2+

Like the first video it looks like it's going to take some time to be available to view. The first video is still not available after 4+ hours.:confused:

3:20 central time...still not up...

But I think we need to hire a driver for Dom...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back