Sacramento Test and Tune, Jan 10, 2015

Trainman

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thinking about going to the Saturday Test and Tune with the CTS V on Jan, 10, 2015. Would love to see some SRT brothers there. Gates open at 10am, racing from Noon till 4pm. I think SRTBrad might be there with his new Ultra HD Camera. Come on out NorCal.:rock:

4Kraw Slog2 to 4k422ProRes Rec709 will be one of the first recording format to try. No 4k UHD 16x9, we will run 17x9 4k straight on to a raided 7Q. Oh yeah we can record 240 FPS in 2K full time or 120 FPS in 4K in 4 sec bursts which means epic slo mo! Hope that makes sense..... Been a crash course for me and been studying the new camera and recording formats. Some may want to learn some may not. Have a few vids to make this year. Should be interesting. Lets get this party started in Sac. Maybe Frisco gansta boy will join us. Somebody slap the New Mexico animal and send him down to Sac again.:confused:;):D

I will be there for sure. I have a friend with a trailer and we will probably go up Friday night. Gates open at 10 am, racing from noon till 4 pm. I just got my Hoosier 315-35-17 drag radials today. Getting a fresh wax job Friday and the E85 race tune in the car. Current RWHP is 719! There might be 4 other CTSV's there, so E I hope you can bring the SRT-10. Someone needs to call Mike(Noid) and Fred (CheFred) in the NorCal area. Also need someone with a video camera (zoom lens) just in case Brad can't make it.....Hey E how about the wife? See you guys on Saturday.

My truck is far from done. I will be in the jeep. I gotta ask the wife if she wants to go. I dont know anyone up here with a 10.

Sorry guys. I have to cancel, the clutch started slipping today. I'll be ready in a week or two.

I'm 2 hours away from finishing the plumbing job so I could have made it. Now I can finish tomorrow and call it a day after a 13 hours today. No more rushing to finish to make this GTG. Next week or two will be better for me.

Looks like rain for Jan 17th in Sacramento, so I will be looking to Jan 24th at either Infinion or Sacramento raceway.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back