Sad day boys

It's just the goofy-assed movie they put in the ad. I hate it when people put it in there. :mad: Who the hell wants to listen to the computer voice anyway. :dontknow: :rolleyes: It locks up Java 9 every time. :(

...... I have no idea who's truck that is. :dontknow: I haven't seen it at any of the GTG's.

GADodgetech said:
Dammit all to hell. I guess im a jackass and cant post the right link. here the correct one:eek: :eek:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Cars....c0.m245&_trkparms=72:317|65:12|39:1|240:1318

I dont know why the last link was locking up your computers, it didnt affect mine.:dontknow: :dontknow:

What a DORK! making us look at that red grocery getter with a wing on steroids when we could have been looking at the gorgeous yellow fever :p :p :p

To bad he's selling, it is a fabulous looking truck and there aren't that many yellow fevers out there :(

He did say something :confused: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31033

01-15-2009, 08:43 PM

[Join Date: Jun 2006
Member Number: 276

2005 SRT-10 YF RC for sale.......
well i'm going to test the waters to see if i can get what i want for my truck in my ultimate goal to get a viper roadster........ i'll try ebay next.

moparracing said:
bite me, luis...... :p

still driving grandpa's sedan ??? :D :D :D :D

:p :p :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Yea ..im still driving it :slug: :slug: but i am thinking about selling it....I want 1 of this...

moparregister-challenger-black.jpg

Or get ME a new house...Im tired of living with my brothers/roommates in my house :argh: ....

LMSRT8 said:
:p :p :D :D :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Yea ..im still driving it :slug: :slug: but i am thinking about selling it....I want 1 of this...

moparregister-challenger-black.jpg

Or get ME a new house...Im tired of living with my brothers/roommates in my house :argh: ....
a much improved ride...... but really, the smarter move is getting your own house. :rock:

FlyingLow said:
Needs a bigger wing.

needs 4 or 5 wings, ohhh wait... they need to rotate to make FlyingSlow happy :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

sorry Scott, fixed wing verses, well something else..... u know how it goes :rock: :rock: :rock:

will be waiting your response :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

moparracing said:
a much improved ride...... but really, the smarter move is getting your own house. :rock:

well im still debating...New car or new house!?...and right now i can only do 1...The house that i live right now its mine and 1 of my brothers....but he acts like its ONLY his....So will see......:) You going to the auto show this weekend?

LMSRT8 said:
well im still debating...New car or new house!?...and right now i can only do 1...The house that i live right now its mine and 1 of my brothers....but he acts like its ONLY his....So will see......:) You going to the auto show this weekend?
doubtful, i'm sick as a dog & i have to work on saturday.....:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back