Safety Recall 2006 RCs

vipernks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got a recall notice about the clutch interlock switch

Decided to post it just in case some of you don't get these.

Didn't see another thread with this title so hope it's not a duplicate

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    915.1 KB · Views: 132
Wow, and I have 2 air bag recall notices for my '04. And instructed not to even call the dealer prior to the 23'rd on the second one. I'm still waiting on parts for the 1st one. Geeze.

So on the '06's you might want to collect the entire set so you only need to go in once and let the monkeys abuse your truck.

--CC

Last edited:
With a Vin I (you) can check to see if there are any open Recalls

I checked vipernks and his only shows the two

I ran my VIN and I have the air bag and clutch pedal recall. I really don't want to take my truck and leave it with a bunch of yahoo's at the dealership. :(

Recall p81 superceeds recall p40.

No parts available for either recall, also there is a recall on the rear diff on some Rams, let me look that one up

oldcolt, I checked an your truck as a lot of recall stuff that needs to be done. In fact, it has so many that I'm not sure it's safe to drive. Maybe you better sell it... :D

It's dangerous having it in my garage all winter! :D:D

Wow, and I have 2 air bag recall notices for my '04. And instructed not to even call the dealer prior to the 23'rd on the second one. I'm still waiting on parts for the 1st one. Geeze.

So on the '06's you might want to collect the entire set so you only need to go in once and let the monkeys abuse your truck.

--CC

yep me too!

I just received this P80 recall. Does this have anything to do with the slave? I replaced mine with the viper metal internals.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back