Sailor fighting for his life...loses legs in street race...(California)

How in the world did he not lose his life? That stang is mangled! So sad.....

The comments on that news article made me sick. Yes, the kid was not thinking clearly, but he is a kid. And he's a kid that made a commitment to help defend and serve our country.

No one ever stops to think that it's very likely that his friends and family are reading that article, and then have to be subjected to the rude comments that some people just can't seem to help themselves from posting. It's a damn shame.

I hope that he recovers just as best he can and finds a way to live a good life regardless of his injuries.

Someone was looking after him. Seen less damage in an accident and no one lived, and then you have this, and he lived.

Yea that really sucks, when you're young you take chances and make mistakes without even thinking about it....Everyone goes through that type of stuff and it takes some people longer than others to realize what there doing....Usually it takes something serious to happen, unfortunately he learned the really hard way....

I pray for him and his family and thank god nobody else was injured. We all have made bad decisions in our lives and maybe this can be yet another reminder of what can happen street racing. If this story stops 1 person from street racing then maybe something good can come from this story. The other people involved need to step up to the plate.

Prayers sent..................................................................

At that age we all think we are ten feet tall and bullet proof ,,:(

After seeing whats left of the Stang, his passenger is luckier -- only a cut cheek.

Good part is that his stupidity didn't cost someone else's life or limb.

Samething happened here in OKC, but the idiot kid dicking around racing on I- 40 killed a 1/2 a family going home.

iraqivet01, I know your proud of all your rides (nice busa) but ya might want to resize your sig. Notice everyones is ALOT smaller than yours. :dontknow:

This was why we are never really satisfied with anything for a period longer than a moment is meant for. It's without actions or consequences that the statements of what is right or wrong cease to exist. What we believe is nothing more than being unsure of what we saw. Breathing but not gasping...hearing but not listening. It's unfortunate that this happened. And at a terrible cost to learn from the mistakes made.

I've had some close calls myself and it's all so very hard to not want to "live on the edge" sometimes when opportunities present themselves. I just can't believe at the cost of his actions, he can't just get up and learn from it.. ever again. A world begun on regret, is a future of his present until past.

My Condolences. May he keep strong-minded!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back