SALE ON JTSVP UNDERDRIVE PULLIES $159.99!!!

It appears from the pictures the stock pulley is mounted in rubber. That would be bad. Lost a couple of pulleys on fords because the pulley walked off the mount. Just saying. I will get one of these. I've got one on my 440 and I like it. (not this one LOL):p

The pulley mounts to the center hub which is bolted directly to the end of the crank. there is a ring around this hub that that has a layer of rubber vulcanized to the hub. this dampens the vibrations generated throughout the crankshaft. ours are kindof pressed on the end of the crank and tend to screwup the end of the crank if allowed to loosen off the crank. Check the big attaching bolt often! ATI has a better damper and it should be "pinned" to make sure it doesn't spin! ..... blah blah blah .. I need more beer!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:beerglass::knuddel::dancing::dancing::pepsi::beer::beer::beer:

The pulley mounts to the center hub which is bolted directly to the end of the crank. there is a ring around this hub that that has a layer of rubber vulcanized to the hub. this dampens the vibrations generated throughout the crankshaft. ours are kindof pressed on the end of the crank and tend to screwup the end of the crank if allowed to loosen off the crank. Check the big attaching bolt often! ATI has a better damper and it should be "pinned" to make sure it doesn't spin! ..... blah blah blah .. I need more beer!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!:beerglass::knuddel::dancing::dancing::pepsi::beer::beer::beer:

xactkly

more beer:p

I've put almost 600 miles on the truck since this install and haven't noticed any changes at all. My mileage is steady at 12.5 and the truck feels exactly the same. :dontknow:

Take it to the track man, you will.:rock:

Still going on thru January, only a few left, so already on another run, so plan up for spring with some quick grins for the ten;)

Are u located in Staten Island, NY? Your website directs me there,if so, do you install? PM me some details please. It's too damn cold or it's raining this week.

Last edited:
wish I could sir, but tators is not far from you, well, a lot closer, we work with him a good bit, Im sure he could install it for you

You can get it done in about an hour yourself, take your time, not too hard.....

Just ordered, hopefully can get it installed before this weekend! More snow in the forecast. :rock:

Just got it! Unfortunately it's about to rain, a lot. So, I guess I'll have to wait a week or so to install myself.

Just got it! Unfortunately it's about to rain, a lot. So, I guess I'll have to wait a week or so to install myself.

Very easy install. It will take you about 45 minutes to an hour depending on how many beers you drink. :D

Back