San Diego Meet Every Tuesday!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, I have setup a meet every Tuesday for some of the San Diego guys, and those interested. It is not a Viper only event, so expect a lot of different cars to show up...this should be a blast!!

We needed a weekly meeting place in San Diego for us Car enthusiasts / Junkies to hang out.

well the new spot is going to be at.
Da Hawaian Grinds
205 Town Center Pkwy
Santee, Ca. 92071
Starts about 630PM'ish..goes till whenever you want!​

this meet is going up on a few other forums as well. so we will be seeing SRT-4, SRT-8, SRT-10, Vipers, vetts, Cobras and a few other cars.

Da Hawaian is a great place to eat and sit down at, the owner said its ok for us car guys to hang out in there good-size parking lot. Feel free to google the place and print out a Buy One, get one 50% off coupon :D

Tonight will be our first small meet, but expect to see some Gt500's, Vipers, Supras, and more!

Thanks!

-RedSrt007

Good! I'll have something to do when I come to San Diego at the end of the month!!!:D:D:D

BTW....Who's hangin out with Krazy when I get there????:)

RedSrt007 said:
Well, I have setup a meet every Tuesday for some of the San Diego guys, and those interested. It is not a Viper only event, so expect a lot of different cars to show up...this should be a blast!!

This meet is going up on a few other forums as well. so we will be seeing SRT-4, SRT-8, SRT-10, Vipers, vetts, Cobras and a few other cars.

Da Hawaian is a great place to eat and sit down at, the owner said its ok for us car guys to hang out in there good-size parking lot. Feel free to google the place and print out a Buy One, get one 50% off coupon :D

Tonight will be our first small meet, but expect to see some Gt500's, Vipers, Supras, and more!

Thanks!

-RedSrt007

Don't be surprised to see a TwinTurbo Z from time to time.....:p

D

Good seeing everyone tonight! What a great turnout for such a small notice!

18-20 cars...see ya next week!!

-Red

RedSrt007 said:
Good seeing everyone tonight! What a great turnout for such a small notice!

18-20 cars...see ya next week!!

-Red

Glad it was a success, Patrick.... great numbers for such short notice....:rock:

D

Patrick, Great turnout. I think all turned out good, And was happy to see Jack ,Keven, J.D. That freakin tang is sick. All the peeps that showed up,Good to see you all. Can not make it next week, Because as you know i have these kick ass seats at the Padres game,I love freebees. Peace Bro.

Django said:
Of course, bro.....

I need a few days notice if possible.......

D

I will be in San Diego between Sept. 22nd and the 29th....so the 25th it is!:D

(If I'm not flying....:dontknow:)

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I will be in San Diego between Sept. 22nd and the 29th....so the 25th it is!:D

(If I'm not flying....:dontknow:)

Send me a PM when you know for sure....... Patrick's isn't zackly next door....

D

Django said:
Send me a PM when you know for sure....... Patrick's isn't zackly next door....

D

Oh I know for sure I will be there....Just not sure if I will be flying the night of the GTG....But maybe we can work out a day I can meet all the Cali folks....I missed the opportunity last time!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Oh I know for sure I will be there....Just not sure if I will be flying the night of the GTG....But maybe we can work out a day I can meet all the Cali folks....I missed the opportunity last time!:D

I certainly hope the experience isn't a bitter disappointment to ya.....:p ;) :D :eek: :nurse: :bebored:

I'm very subdued and usually have a cigar in my face....... ask anyone.

Mike Brady was so underwhelmed when he 1st met me at DC that he mentioned it on the forum..... LOL (gotcha Mike):p ;) :D :eek: :nurse:

D

Last edited:
Django said:
I certainly hope the experience isn't a bitter disappointment to ya.....:p ;) :D :eek: :nurse: :bebored:

I'm very subdued and usually have a cigar in my face....... ask anyone.

Mike Brady was so underwhelmed when he 1st met me at DC that he mentioned it on the forum..... LOL (gotcha Mike):p ;) :D :eek: :nurse:

D

I dont have a problem with talking....Ask Roy!;):D:D:D:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back