Santeen's wife, Joy.

Glad everything went well bro. now get her home and treat her like a princess. i mean, she puts up with your ass, so she deserves a little R and R.

get well soon

Had my gall bladder removed a while back. The surgery and recovery wasnt horrible so she should be up and running again in no time.

The doc just came out and talked to me. She's out if surgery and in recovery now, everything went fine.

Give her a hug from Cheryl and I.

Glad to hear She's on the mend.
No more fried chicken or fried anything for that matter. No more greasy foods.
Had mine out 2 years ago.

When its time to go there is no waiting "its time to GO!!!" :toilet:

Glad to hear She's on the mend.
No more fried chicken or fried anything for that matter. No more greasy foods.
Had mine out 2 years ago.

When its time to go there is no waiting "its time to GO!!!" :toilet:

Thats weird that you mentioned that because Ive always wondered if I should restrict my diet but my doctor nor my surgeon said anything about any foods I needed to avoid.

Awe :love: Thanks Hank - this was real sweet!! I'm finally feeling well enough to sit up and look at the computer to check out the thread...they've had me on some really good drugs. Thanks for all the well wishes.

Awe :love: Thanks Hank - this was real sweet!! I'm finally feeling well enough to sit up and look at the computer to check out the thread...they've had me on some really good drugs. Thanks for all the well wishes.

good to hear, if that lil runt Stevie boy gives you any grief, tell him HANK has your back. ;):D

Wow!! :party:

venomous1, Alex, ramdude, yellow446, Wes, 05srt10carson, geodriller, chrisheltra, Jeff and Cheryl, OCBob, blackviper, Troy, Dan, Hank and Jack

Thank you all for the well wishes and tips. I'm finally off the pain killers which were knocking me out - I couldn't see straight!! Although they worked out great for dealing with Steve - LOL Just kidding...he has actually been great. Today's the first day I kinda feel normal in which I can sit up for a period of time and move up and down the stairs on my own. Thanks again - you all definitely put a smile on my face!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back