SANTEEN's wife looking for Stinker....

Roz-SRT said:
To North Carolina? :dontknow: :p

she is probably already sitting outside stinker's garage. She already has address of website and if she didn't she does now.

Stinker said:
kinda reminds me of you:p :p :p

Allz I need is some Jerry-Curl. And to loose about 50lbs!! :laugh:

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Alright boys....I'm signing off now, but I will be back! Thanks for the laughs! By the way, Jimi...you're about as good as he is for driving the bus!!
you got to watch Jimi he is a tid bit sneaky:D

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Alright boys....I'm signing off now, but I will be back! Thanks for the laughs! By the way, Jimi...you're about as good as he is for driving the bus!!

I look forward to your return! :rock:

Steve? Surely he didn't feed us to the wolves . . . ? :confused: :dontknow: :eek: :p :D

Stinker said:
you got to watch Jimi he is a tid bit sneaky:D

Please. Anyone who'll have my neighbor do reconniassance missons to steal my paint-code, and truck a hood from Cali to 'Bama is THE SNEAKY MOFO! :D

Stinker said:
lolol not that way , jsut the way he is smirking and looking:D

And the fact that I love me some popcorn! :eating:

Shit, I'm off to bed. I gotta get up early tomorrow!!

:goodnight:

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Soon to be my new truck if he keeps this shit up...it does sound real good though.
i had a part in that. I am glad you and Steve are happy with the sound. BTW the sale helped me in my current financial crisis.

SANTEEN's Wife said:
i ain't saying shit.............who is this cat???????

and who is this....canteen character????:D

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Ummmhmmmm!! Watch it...the spineless bastard threw you under the bus also!! As I understand you had a big part in all of this too!
effin jellyfish, man...i swear....

so....i call dibs on the exhaust and "forged engine" as seen in the "bill":p :p

I have rules with buying stuff that I haven't said anything about yet.

Don't brag about it
Get it shipped to your work address
Use cash/cashiers check/cash advance

You can always pull a liberal democrat trick and when you get a big loan or bailout for your house, home equity, consolodation, etc you slide in your purchase with the rest of the things (there are some many transactions and other purchases going on it might go unnoticed) :)

My wife usually calls me and tells me my best frined just stopped by again. That means the UPS or Fed-Ex guy made a delivery.:D

Oh yeah, and that means she is pissed when that happens.

Damn, I really like this thread.:D

Mrs. Santeen, you should ask my wife about the Titanium bolts I bought.:D

Bill.

that's funny...

when my wife calls....and says your friend stopped by...she says i fkin hate your friends...and she's wanting an excuse to be mad...:D

go fkin figure....

Back