SANTEEN's wife looking for Stinker....

naw bud, jsut that evertime a lady logs on and becomes a member they all turn into horny dogs, myself included:D

i personally really like her, and would like to see her become an active member:rock:

my wife want hardly ever post agian thanks to roketdummy:mad:

Hey Stink.....I want to thank you for my order. I've had it for a few weeks, but have been away with work. Sorry my wife isn't looking for you though!!!!!:) :) :)

oldcolt said:
Hey Stink.....I want to thank you for my order. I've had it for a few weeks, but have been away with work. Sorry my wife isn't looking for you though!!!!!:) :) :)
Your quit welcome good sir:rock:

she jsut hasnt seen how handsome I am:p

this is the only way stinker can get girls to have sumthin to do with him:D hell dawn text's him all the time "what'd he by now?" "whats this charge for"

Stinker said:
Steve's wife is very very hot:rock: :rock:
She's pretty cute. And, for the most part, understanding. I'm a pretty lucky guy.

This is my wife Joy and our twin boys Alex an Ryan. Hallowen 2008
halloween08.jpg

wyoramsrt-10 said:
i had a part in that. I am glad you and Steve are happy with the sound. BTW the sale helped me in my current financial crisis.
Now see this guys. This is a true friend. He went ahead an incriminated himself before I had a chance to throw him under the bus. Why?!?! Add another one to her hit list. :dontknow:

eddie102870 said:
this is the only way stinker can get girls to have sumthin to do with him:D hell dawn text's him all the time "what'd he by now?" "whats this charge for"
There aint no way I can let her get Stinker's cell phone number. He seems way to weak when it comes to the ladies. He will spill the beans quick on any purchases that I make. And, if he doesn't right away, she'll get him to talk.

georgous family bro. dont sweat it. mines been threatening to quit work upon my next big purchase.....lol

Thanks. I also have to older kids, that are great, from a previous marriage. Oh shit, if my wife quits her job, I'm screwed.

SANTEEN said:
There aint no way I can let her get Stinker's cell phone number. He seems way to weak when it comes to the ladies. He will spill the beans quick on any purchases that I make. And, if he doesn't right away, she'll get him to talk.
dont i know it. he's a pushover for big hooters too. you should have never posted that pic, he will sing like a canary:D

eddie102870 said:
dont i know it. he's a pushover for big hooters too. you should have never posted that pic, he will sing like a canary:D
That's what I'm afraid of.

only upside i've seen is father's day and birthdays she calls him now. he will hook you up then.

eddie102870 said:
only upside i've seen is father's day and birthdays she calls him now. he will hook you up then.
Oh. Never thought of that. And, I bet he'll give her a better price than he would give me. That horny bastard.

SANTEEN said:
Oh. Never thought of that. And, I bet he'll give her a better price than he would give me. That horny bastard.
yep...lol

uhhhh...........we allready talked, and uhhhh she has a package comming, goes into the mail today:D

and uh.............she has my number too;)

gotta love the ladies:D

eddie102870 said:
georgous family bro. dont sweat it. mines been threatening to quit work upon my next big purchase.....lol
Don't let Eddie BS you, Dawn works for HIM!:D

SANTEEN said:
She's pretty cute. And, for the most part, understanding. I'm a pretty lucky guy.

halloween08.jpg
Now that is a beautiful pair of ummmm Boys. Great family:rock: :rock:

SANTEEN said:

halloween08.jpg
SANTEEN FOR PRESIDENT OF THE VTCOA!!! (look at the campaign poster!!):p You have my undivided attention, SANTEEN, please continue.............. P.S. Happy Fathers Day!

Last edited:
Yeah, I really love those...uh..boys. :D
You guys crack me up and Joy got a great kick out of it too. She wasn't the happiest camper at first. But, she's pretty cool with it now. Until the next bill comes. I gotta fugure out a way to have Stinker bill shit under Victoria's Secret, Coach, Gucci or somethink like that.

Big Worm said:
\

Damn, I am grabbing some pop korn, Where you at DJANGO, WELSCH, GADODGETECH, FATJACK, DOM, CARLO?

Some funny fkn shit..... Had no idea.... been busy.... will finish reading the thread.

Thanks for the heads up....

D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back