SANTEEN's wife looking for Stinker....

If my wife were pissed at a covert buy, she'd be doing the keyboard work....

All of my fingers would be broken.......

Fun shit.... Kudos to Santeen's wife..... She sounds very cool.

D

Django said:
If my wife were pissed at a covert buy, she'd be doing the keyboard work....

All of my fingers would be broken.......

Fun shit.... Kudos to Santeen's wife..... She sounds very cool.

D
Hah...We've been waiting for you to chime in.Yeah you missed last night, it was hilarious. We could have used you. My wife had us outnumbered. And it got worse when Stinker jumped in. :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
Hah...We've been waiting for you to chime in.Yeah you missed last night, it was hilarious. We could have used you. My wife had us outnumbered. And it got worse when Stinker jumped in. :dontknow:

Yer wife really makes a nice contribution.... The first of it's kind in my memory.

Kudos to you both.......

D

Someones in the dawg house.! uuuhem, anyways, all of the great santeenys wifes single friends welcome to join vtcoa........much excitement and , well fast cars...................welcome Mrs santeen, from the wild west............:rock: :D :rock:

SANTEEN said:
Yeah, I really love those...uh..boys. :D
You guys crack me up and Joy got a great kick out of it too. She wasn't the happiest camper at first. But, she's pretty cool with it now. Until the next bill comes. I gotta fugure out a way to have Stinker bill shit under Victoria's Secret, Coach, Gucci or somethink like that.
but if you do that...you'll have to deliver the goods...;)

btw....this is sad....the first thing i noticed....you have a titan in the background...not the 10....that's terrible...:eek:

viperhauler said:

btw....this is sad....the first thing i noticed....you have a titan in the background...not the 10....that's terrible...:eek:
Most certainly!!! And yeah - you're right that's my Armada - known as the "baby hauler"

viperhauler said:

That's a true friend. Instead of checking out my wife's hooters, he's more interested in the car behind her. ;)

Dont feel bad my wife left my ass at the dealer, Before I was approved:argh: The couch sucked for a month:marchmellow: but now she loves it and with the Roe it is like a roller coaster taking OFF:burnout: :burnout: Have to look at it as an investment:D Welcome to the Family.

razorbackfan said:
I have rules with buying stuff that I haven't said anything about yet.

Don't brag about it
Get it shipped to your work address
Use cash/cashiers check/cash advance

You can always pull a liberal democrat trick and when you get a big loan or bailout for your house, home equity, consolodation, etc you slide in your purchase with the rest of the things (there are some many transactions and other purchases going on it might go unnoticed) :)
Yeah - but that don't work...when from one day to the next I can hear him coming home from 2 blocks away!!

wyoramsrt-10 said:
i had a part in that. I am glad you and Steve are happy with the sound. BTW the sale helped me in my current financial crisis.
Did you now....another smart one that throws himself under the bus - LOL I understand that it went to a good cause so I am even better with it. I have to admit that I definitely like it with the louder sound.

eddie102870 said:
georgous family bro. dont sweat it. mines been threatening to quit work upon my next big purchase.....lol
Thanks - that's a great idea!!:D

So far Santeen you are getting off cheap. When I ordered my Roe and all the engine parts in oct. and when my wife saw the bills in nov. I had to make good at christmas. You know how much 2.5 crate rock costs.

SANTEEN said:
That's a true friend. Instead of checking out my wife's hooters, he's more interested in the car behind her. ;)
there was a car?:D

Stinker said:
uhhhh...........we allready talked, and uhhhh she has a package comming, goes into the mail today:D

and uh.............she has my number too;)

gotta love the ladies:D
Just got the package today...what a sweetie!!! You really know how to take care of the ladies ;) I'm sure we'll be staying in touch!

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Just got the package today...what a sweetie!!! You really know how to take care of the ladies ;) I'm sure we'll be staying in touch!
your welcome dear, now make sure he takes you out for a nice dinner:D

Back