SANTEEN's wife looking for Stinker....

Stinker said:
your welcome dear, now make sure he takes you out for a nice dinner:D
Dude!! I'm broke. A nice dinner to her is like $250.00. Plus, I'm saving up for a tuner.:D :burnout:

Stinker said:
Steve's wife is very very hot:rock: :rock:

According to the first post, she seems a bit hot under the collar;:eek: AMEX can be a pain in the rear.

How in the hell did I miss this thread for so long? :laugh:This is funny as hell.

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Yeah - but that don't work...when from one day to the next I can hear him coming home from 2 blocks away!!

That's true, you can only hide so much for so long then it begins to show. :)

razorbackfan said:
That's true, you can only hide so much for so long then it begins to show. :)
:rock: :rock: :D :D :burnout: :burnout:

SANTEEN said:
Dude!! I'm broke. A nice dinner to her is like $250.00. Plus, I'm saving up for a tuner.:D :burnout:
I feel ya bud, went to a nice restraunt down at the beach for momma, then went on the beach, toasted my new phone, had to get ANOTHER new phone, so yeah, totally blasted george this weekend:argh: :argh:

I really like this girl. Hope we get to meet you guys in Panama City in September.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

viperhauler said:
yeah......i bet you do:D

hey...when is that gtg in pcb this fall....is there a thread already???
I think Eddie and Stinker are working on a date. They want to give everyone plenty of time to get ready for it.

FATJACK said:
I think Eddie and Stinker are working on a date. They want to give everyone plenty of time to get ready for it.

They better not come up with a crazy date that I can't make... I've GOT to attend this fall GTG..

FATJACK said:
I really like this girl. Hope we get to meet you guys in Panama City in September.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
I think we can definitely do Panama City in September. I don't know if I want her meeting you guys. Seems like you got her back more than you have mine.:D That didn't come out the way I intended. :p

SANTEEN said:
I think we can definitely do Panama City in September. I don't know if I want her meeting you guys. Seems like you got her back more than you have mine.:D That didn't come out the way I intended. :p
Don't worry buddy, we got your back:D :D :D :D

FATJACK said:
Thanks - you guys have made me feel very welcomed :) Sounds like fun - you can count us in.....we can always use a little break from the kids :rock: Wooohooo!

SANTEEN's Wife said:
Thanks - you guys have made me feel very welcomed :) Sounds like fun - you can count us in.....we can always use a little break from the kids :rock: Wooohooo!
hey.... and welcome im more than likely the most retarted guy on the site , just thought id say hi.....enjoy your stay!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back