Sat. 11-11 LACR 3pm = Boom?

Truck is back running again. The chargecooler sprung a leak and they found antifreeze in the intercooler piping. So they sent the chargecooler back to Paxton and got a new one and installed it. We switched from a 110" belt to a 108" belt and the slippage has been eliminated:rock: So its back to the dyno to finish tuning and taking a shot at 900!!:D Well see......New slicks will be delivered Wednesday next week with the skinnies so Ill be BLACKED OUT all the way....hopefully Ill post a number in the 11's

Blakewilder said:
Truck is back running again. The chargecooler sprung a leak and they found antifreeze in the intercooler piping. So they sent the chargecooler back to Paxton and got a new one and installed it. We switched from a 110" belt to a 108" belt and the slippage has been eliminated:rock: So its back to the dyno to finish tuning and taking a shot at 900!!:D Well see......New slicks will be delivered Wednesday next week with the skinnies so Ill be BLACKED OUT all the way....hopefully Ill post a number in the 11's

Awesome news!

How is the new transmission and torque convertor working Blake?

Will

Turbo L said:
im there and i wanna race that guy with the white truck. You guys know, the guy who is scared of my stock 99' L. LOL........

oooooohhhhhhhhh come on,
i will try to make it..got other plans but i will see if i could brake them..

Now, L boy you want to run me? why ? you know i will win!:D :D :D

Eddie be nice if you could come!!!! I'm nominating you as official photographer!!!!

Nowwhat said:
what....?....he hasn't posted the vids from last time....:D
i know but he did take some good vids and shots...just matter of time before he learns how do download them!! you just cant wait till he post your vid run! you've been waiting for everyone to hear what was said!!!!!

bucke77 said:
i know but he did take some good vids and shots...just matter of time before he learns how do download them!! you just cant wait till he post your vid run! you've been waiting for everyone to hear what was said!!!!!

"Right down Broadway".........................:D :D :D

Good luck Mike, that is my son's birthday so I will be spending money on new hockey gear. I look forward to hearing your results.

Bill.

Last edited:
Blake is gonna come on strong....us East Coast Boys are going to take over the west coast title! We're going to have to have a meet in Texas so we can have a show down shoot out!

bucke77 said:
Eddie be nice if you could come!!!! I'm nominating you as official photographer!!!!

Buckey baby, i will try to make it, where is it at?
3 p.m. on saturday?????
i am going to Tijuana that day so i got to do a quick turnaround!:idea:

FerrariTruck said:
sucks, i wont be able to make it again. i have to work this saturday. perhaps next time.

Alfredo, where have you been?
dude your alright? ;)

Whitesnake said:
Alfredo, where have you been?
dude your alright? ;)

Just workin man. been putting in extra hours at the shop and spending time with the girl. I just got my broken tooth pulled out 2days ago from when i passed out, will get my new one 3wks for a whopping $1700(i.e. workin alot:D )

I'll definately make it out in december. hopefully mikes truck is still running and makin low 11's

:D
FerrariTruck said:
Just workin man. been putting in extra hours at the shop and spending time with the girl. I just got my broken tooth pulled out 2days ago from when i passed out, will get my new one 3wks for a whopping $1700(i.e. workin alot:D )

I'll definately make it out in december. hopefully mikes truck is still running and makin low 11's

alright man glad to here everything is going good for you.
p.s., did the tooth fairy leave some money for that broken tooth?:D :D :D

im gonna be there:rock:

mike if you run a 11.2:rock:

lacr has always been atleast 4 tenths slower then all the other tracks in the area for me,,,,,so if you run a 11.5 there you should be very happy

Go gettem Mike! On a side note I went to the track last nite... all excited with low 60's for temps... wearing slicks and just smiling to myself that I was going to snatch your crown at least for a night before you sprayed.... lol
Of course in my suppreme "wisdom" I didnt call to confirm test n tune, so when I arrive at the gate and all the dragsters were lined up....... I knew I was in trouble. Dammit.... every time a cold front blows by they have some damn bracket race that doesnt benifit them at all.... figures....:( :( :(
On a side note, I drove back to daves shop and helped him tune Blakes truck some more... (that is after we discovered his pretty msd wires he bought and told Dave to install were arcing like a christmas tree and making the truck break up) Anyway, that thing.... jeez..... without n20 feels like a paxton truck should run on a 150 shot.... should hit the dyno today, and my guess is going to be in the 800's for rwhp... and good for high 10's without the spray. Not too shabby for a 4 door brick! The trick with the shorter belt and a couple smaller pulleys sure fixed the slippage issue... that thing is boosting like 9.5 to 10 psi with the shift points only set at 5800! Makes me wanna start over.... hee hee

Yeah....Dave keeps callin me EARLY in the morning with updates....I thik hes liking this part ofthe build....he sure was hating some other parts tho...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back