Saying goodbye

I like Hank and Jeff and would not wish for either to go. I hope Jeff is happy wherever he went and knows he was appreciated here.

all i can say is Jeff dont let the bastards get you down ,,there is a few on these boards that take an enormus amount of pleasure trashing and putting peeps down till it gets way out of hand ,,,when you let them run you off because they think they have the right to stomp you in the ground is when you need to stand your ground ,,for me --taking pleasure in total beat down and insulting peeps till it hurts them does nothing for me or the forum ,,thats why mods are here to try and sort through the bull and keep it civil ,,does everyone have a right to speak thier mind ,Yes ,,but IMO no one has the right to verbally abuse peeps on this or any other forum ,, will those that only enjoy insulting others have a wide open right to do so day after day after day ,,,no they dont ,,
I have said things that were not right then regretted it afterwards,and i have a thin skin sometimes ,,
there are some that think they are wholly than thou and do nothing but pick pick pick ,,,there are the spelling police ,the grammer police ,the just im an asshole police ,,as long as you are a person with the good intentions you have had you will always be the better person and dont ever forget that ;)

Damn, never thought you were the type to show some compassion:D I agree these forums can have a bunch of nits on them ,,,,just by some nit spray and a fine toothed comb and just brush them off :D-----I for 1 don't let anal ass hole keyboard commando cowards get under my skin ...just isn't worth the effort... Well said Ironhead !!!!

Damn, never thought you were the type to show some compassion:D I agree these forums can have a bunch of nits on them ,,,,just by some nit spray and a fine toothed comb and just brush them off :D-----I for 1 don't let anal ass hole keyboard commando cowards get under my skin ...just isn't worth the effort... Well said Ironhead !!!!

The hell with what other people say your a good guy. Thank you for every you have done

Last edited by a moderator:

I would comment on that comment ,but my new rule of thumb is not to comment on others comments ,,,SO no comment:D

I don't know what happened between the two guy's but I see children acting like this but adult's. Please let it go back to the way it was.:dontknow:

letting someone on the VTCOA get under your skin enough to quit it all together = FAIL

I don't know what happened between the two guy's but I see children acting like this but adult's. Please let it go back to the way it was.:dontknow:

Most of us act like little kids. But it's all in fun, most of the time. You say, "let it go back the way it was". It was like this. Go back a year and see how threads would go completely off topic in about 5 posts. But it was funny and most of us learned how to read around the off-topic posts, to get the info that we needed. And there was plenty of bashing going on in here. Difference is, Bob would let it go and let us work shit out. He only got involved, when it got way out of control. That was the difference between this forum and the SRT10Forum. So decide what y'all want? You want the SRT10forum, where you can't even say ass? Or you want this forum, where they let us work shit out, for the most part.? I'm good either way, I'm a big boy. If I aint happy, I'll say something and If I get banned....whatever. And I sure as shit aint gonna let someone on the internet, get me so pissed off, that I quit. I gotta three sons to raise and I sure as shit aint gonna raise them to run away from a problem.

let me clear something up...as i've talked to jeff...at length...and i will probably talk to him on a semi regularly basis until he doesn't answer the phone...

and i quote:

"Thinking about our conversation, could you, if you want, make sure this doesn't turn into a witch hunt. No sides, no one to blame, it's just a choice. No banning, no blaming, no sides..."

you ever work on something so hard that you one day just say the hell with it...we all need a break...

i personally don't anticipate this being permanent...

i would rather talk about the girls grabbing each others boobs at the car wash :D

did you meet up with Houston again? :D :D :D :D
if i did i would be loosing my house and half my 401k right now :D,,,someone should get all the pics from car wash and put that song ,,Working at the car wash to it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back