Saying goodbye

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCru-Ui69aQ]YouTube - ‪Classic Tracks: Houston (Means I'm One Day Closer To You) Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers Band‬‏[/ame]

bwahahahahahah:D

Bad Tony....

Didn't know about this....

The data is not being lost, it will in time just change hands

As far as everything else I just read. My leaving is 90% Viper Truck Registry related and the disappointment in it. Less than1.3578% is Member related and or post related. The main reason I have hung around for so long is the people and "The Registry". Less than 5% of the members on 7 message boards are interested in the "The Registry", so what am I doing

I will miss my friends, but can always be reached by PM or Email

Oldcolt, the answer to your question is Yes

Wes, the answer to your question will be on the Wiki later this week

Tony, that person I told you about it really what broke the bank and the camels back for "The Registry", and for those to quickly jump in and wonder if it's Hank, no it's not.

Hank, no bad feeling from me. Even though our methods of posting are different, you'll be excited to know, that I won't ever modify or delete another post of yours... Live Free and Run Hard and Party Always!

Now get back to your lives and forget this nonsense. There is enough Drama and I don't need to be part of it. Smack talking to be done, nakid pictures to post and fords to kill.

Edit previous line
Now do some Smack talking, post some nakid pictures and kill some fords.

Peace Always

Jeff

Last edited:
Bad Tony....

As far as everything else I just read. My leaving is 90% Viper Truck Registry related and the disappointment in it. Less than1.3578% is Member related and or post related. The main reason I have hung around for so long is the people and "The Registry". Less than 5% of the members on 7 message boards are interested in the "The Registry", so what am I doing

Tony, that person I told you about it really what broke the bank and the camels back for "The Registry", and for those to quickly jump in and wonder if it's Hank, no it's not.

Hank, no bad feeling from me. Even though our methods of posting are different, you'll be excited to know, that I won't ever modify or delete another post of yours... Live Free and Run Hard and Party Always!

Now get back to your lives and forget this nonsense. There is enough Drama and I don't need to be part of it. Smack talking to be done, nakid pictures to post and fords to kill.

Peace Always

Jeff

Jeff, thru all the bullshit you and I have gone thru in such a short time and with all the heckling i've done to you, you're man enough to come and post this. Now it's my turn....

Yes, our styles are day and night just as you choose to live in Utah and i'm choosing to move back to L.A. real soon. Worlds apart but still on the same planet. That last sentence pretty much describes our (HANK and Jeff's) existence in the SRT 10 world.

As hard as this may be to believe, i only hope the best for you and never meant any harm or foul. Actually, most don't know this but you and Tony were the first 2 to kinda welcome me into the "world of forums".

No hard feeling here either and take care of yourself and damn, get yourself one of these trucks already!!!!! If anyone should be owning one it should be you and i've always said that from day 1. You know this.......Peace.:D:(

Last edited:
Very nice to read. Im glad things are getting back to normal

Well shit, since we're getting all gooey and mushy. Repo, with all the crap we talk to each other, we're more alike than you think. I just wanna say. I Love You man.:)

Bad Tony....

Edit previous line
Now do some Smack talking, post some nakid pictures and kill some fords.

Peace Always

Jeff

Jeff does this need to be fixed ----DOM's record shows 10.99 on this page.
Viper Truck Registry Main Page - Viper Truck Registry Wiki

Well shit, since we're getting all gooey and mushy. Repo, with all the crap we talk to each other, we're more alike than you think. I just wanna say. I Love You man.:)

I love you too :love:. . . . NO HOMO

Guess it takes awhile to get use to Hank,but I am starting to see the light.

Guess it takes awhile to get use to Hank,but I am starting to see the light.

The key to Hank, is to NEVER take anything he says seriously. Do that and you'll enjoy the hell out of his posts.:D

Hey Brat, I don't make verbal attacks on anyone who doesn't ask for it, other than that i'm just as mellow as anyone else here.....really. my attacks are just that poisonous and legendary that it you can't help but hate me. i would too if i was you....but i'm pretty laid back.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back