Saying hi..hopeful owner

Act like a little bitch!! Now STFU and respect your elders (or old fart). The only thing that carries weight with you, is that damn gut of yours. Fat ass!!!

Watch your language, it's only allowed in the "off-topic" section........;):argh:

hankthetank said:
Watch your language, it's only allowed in the "off-topic" section........;):argh:

I said Ass and bitch. Seriously?!?!?! This shit is seriously turning into the old NFF forum. Delete an obviously joking post, because it had ass and bitch in it. If any if you grown ass men or women, seriously have a problem with the words ass and bitch, used in joking context, please post up. I've tried to use "f@ck", in the off topic section. But come on mods, ass and butch?!?!

Take it to PM Steve.
I sent you a PM, you should reply via PM. Not bringing it out on the forum.
OR you got my number. Give me a call.

Last edited:
yeah but i didn't bring any beef with you to the forum, so it's not quite the same....dude.

I have not said shit to anyone. Santeen is a great friend we do not need to be without him.

ohhhhhh, now i get it...you're still bent over the whole "Jeff" incident, huh? Well, whiny crybaby pricks, as you can see, Jeff is still here and I mostly let him be. So get the "F" over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FATJACK said:
I have not said shit to anyone. Santeen is a great friend we do not need to be without him.

You won't let me go, cuz that means Joy's boobs go to. Ya pervert!!! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back