Saying hi..hopeful owner

Brandar75

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Brandon. I live in Cleveland, TN. Was casually watching the adds for a newer truck, since my 96 Bronco is getting long in the tooth. I stumbled across a used SRT10 QC at the local Dodge stealership, and fell in love. I may drive a Ford, but I've got Mopar blue blood. My baby is a 2008 SRT8 Charger that I ordered from the factory on my first tour in Iraq. Needless to say, I had boxes of parts already waiting at home before I even took delivery of the car. (I'm sure a LOT of you can identify LOL). Anyway, was actually looking for something to tow a car trailer since I'm setting the Charger up for mile runs. (Maxton, Texas Mile, etc..) When I'm finished, it won't be very streetable anymore. Already it's a handful; putting 500+ to the wheels thanks to my Kenne Bell and a lot of other goodies. Was actually looking at Cummins turbo diesels, but even used ones are VERY pricey. But I digress...
I'm zero-ing in a couple that I REALLY like, and hope to add one to my stable in the next couple weeks. I will keep you guys posted, and will do a lot of "lurking" before I post dumb newb questions.
Great to be here!

Hello, and Welcome :rock:

Welcome Bud! Post some pics of the Charger

:needpics:
LOL..OK, OK!

100_1607.jpg

100_1609.jpg

100_1437-1-1.jpg

orig.jpg

100_1277-1.jpg

100_1271-Copy.jpg

..And a personal fav:
Photo0294.jpg

No those are some babes . Damm show viperhauler them , Those are real girls lol

Welcome from Chattanooga to the best Viper Truck forum on the internet

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Much appreciated!

FATJACK, I'm surprised I haven't seen your truck around ever. I work at the National Guard armory off of Holtzclaw. You oughta' stop by sometime and say hi!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Much appreciated!

FATJACK, I'm surprised I haven't seen your truck around ever. I work at the National Guard armory off of Holtzclaw. You oughta' stop by sometime and say hi!

Friday nites T&T at Brainerd Dragstrip, when it cools down some.:burnout::burnout:

nice ride, bro.....you shouldn't have posted a pic of yourself, now Santeen :marchmellow: will be on your nutsack......you'll see! his face will look something like this..................:drool:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

the charger srt is the only srt i hold up thre with the ram. i have always loved the chargers, and that one my friend is fkn BADASS. nice bro. very nice. is that black a fastory pant? looks like the NR black

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back