Saying hi..hopeful owner

Badass ride bro. Got an SRT8 300 and love it. But your ride is miles above mine. That is sick. Get the truck and you'll have a smile from ear to ear.

Man, you guys crack me the hell up. Most the charger forums I go on are little more..."politically correct" I guess 'cause there are so many female members. This place kicks ass. I can't wait to get one of these trucks....

Thanks again for the compliments and the warm welcomes.:rock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, you guys crack me the hell up. Most the charger forums I go on are little more..."politically correct" I guess 'cause there are so many female members. This place kicks ass. I can't wait to get one of these trucks....

Thanks again for the compliments and the warm welcomes.:rock:

Did we fail to mention that this is THE BEST forum on the internet!!!:rock::rock:

REPOMAN1 said:
I think sanqueer is in love :date:

Oh now ur gonna start that jealous BS too? I don't have the patience for a love triangle with u and Hanky. So the two of you can play the circle jerk, c@ck grab sh!t. But I still love you two.

Oh now ur gonna start that jealous BS too? I don't have the patience for a love triangle with u and Hanky. So the two of you can play the circle jerk, c@ck grab sh!t. But I still love you two.

LOL :D

This IS the best forum I've been on. You guys are f$#kin crazy. Love it. :)

this forum is cool but it's only a handful of us that are f'en crazy like this.............;):dontknow:
good to see you dive right in, bro.

(on a side note, Santeen really does have Aids, so don't fall for his dirty tricks like Venomous1 did!):D:aetsch:

Last edited:
You notice how hanky the bitch, starts his shit as soon as he sees the green dot go red, next to my name? My little burrito is just a little jealous and I think it's sooooo cute.

LOL ha hahahhaahhah:elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back