Schooling a nitrous fed RX-7

SRT 10 Rooster

Reaction score
So a little back story, I work/worked with this guy who has a completely built Mazda Rx-7 on nitrous. We would banter back and forth all day about who's was faster. Mine has waaay more power but is almost 3x heavier, so on paper it's gonna be close. All our co-workers would join in and usually just pick him to aggravate me. After hearing all the jokes about my truck sounding like " a V6 Beretta GT" we decided to run 'em after work once the other guy got his bottle filled. We shut down the street in front of the building and after a few burnouts, off we went. The video is filmed on a cell phone and you can barely hear my truck until later, but the video makes me giggle everytime I watch it, and so I thought I would share.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EwEOZwLc-c&feature=share]SRT10 race.MOV - YouTube[/ame]

:rock::burnout::rock::burnout::rock:

Once in a while , ya just gotta let the big dog '''EAT''' :)

They let you race like that at work? What kind of work do you do? Are they hiring?

Nice kill man.

And you’re not the only one who get sh**it about the way your truck sounds. All the guys here at work asked me a while back “ what is wrong with your truck….why you ask that……it sounds funny does it have a V6 in it…..no it’s a viper motor in it……LOL your full of shit…..no I’m not it does”. A couple of days later one of them came to me and said “I went out and looked at your truck the other day and you weren’t lying it really does have a viper motor in it. I said why would I have lied any way and walked away”.

Know ever since then I have this guy in a Chevy Silverado here at work that keeps f**cking with me. I will show him in due time.

no one should talk about how your truck sounds... that RX-7 sounds horrible... classic ricer

Nice kill OP!

Nice kill man.

And you’re not the only one who get sh**it about the way your truck sounds. All the guys here at work asked me a while back “ what is wrong with your truck….why you ask that……it sounds funny does it have a V6 in it…..no it’s a viper motor in it……LOL your full of shit…..no I’m not it doesâ€. A couple of days later one of them came to me and said “I went out and looked at your truck the other day and you weren’t lying it really does have a viper motor in it. I said why would I have lied any way and walked awayâ€.

Know ever since then I have this guy in a Chevy Silverado here at work that keeps f**cking with me. I will show him in due time.

I get the exact opposite, lots of people ask me if I have an aftermarket cam in it. The amount of sound and flow restriction the stock exhaust has is rediculous. Get you some longtubes, catless mids, and a good freeflowing exhaust and they will never tease your trucks sound again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxkxmqECQus&feature=youtube_gdata_player]05 Ram SRT-10 quad cab idle - YouTube[/ame]

Nice kill OP!

I get the exact opposite, lots of people ask me if I have an aftermarket cam in it. The amount of sound and flow restriction the stock exhaust has is rediculous. Get you some longtubes, catless mids, and a good freeflowing exhaust and they will never tease your trucks sound again.

05 Ram SRT-10 quad cab idle - YouTube

Sounds good:rock:,you just need duel tips,Im not a fan of the oval Borla tip:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back