Schooling a nitrous fed RX-7

Nice kill OP!

I get the exact opposite, lots of people ask me if I have an aftermarket cam in it. The amount of sound and flow restriction the stock exhaust has is rediculous. Get you some longtubes, catless mids, and a good freeflowing exhaust and they will never tease your trucks sound again.

05 Ram SRT-10 quad cab idle - YouTube

I have long tube headers, cat less mids and Magna flow cat back. I think it sounds bad ass.

I think the real problem is, I work with a bunch of dumb ass rednecks who don't have a clue.

I have long tube headers, cat less mids and Magna flow cat back. I think it sounds bad ass.

I think the real problem is, I work with a bunch of dumb ass rednecks who don't have a clue.

i had the same on my RC but HFCats, i agree, sounds killer. your co-workers are the ignorant ones:dontknow::dontknow:

I know this has been probably been asked before, but here goes...How do the Bellanger LT's rate, as compared to the BB's, Bassani's, Mopar's and etc? And HP increase's? Thnx...

I know this has been probably been asked before, but here goes...How do the Bellanger LT's rate, as compared to the BB's, Bassani's, Mopar's and etc? And HP increase's? Thnx...

i run the Belanger's. they have done me a great job. they seem to cover the whole r.p.m. range just a bit better than the "regular" long tubes. from what i have read on the other brands. they are a bit more compack because of the tri-y design.

only neg. i have is they are not stainless steel.

& don't forget bout the American Racing long tube headers

Dunno about HP increase, but just from adding only Belanger long tubes, Belanger catless mids, mopar/borla exhaust, and SCT I gained .8 and 5mph in the 1/4mile.

i run the Belanger's. they have done me a great job. they seem to cover the whole r.p.m. range just a bit better than the "regular" long tubes. from what i have read on the other brands. they are a bit more compack because of the tri-y design.

only neg. i have is they are not stainless steel.

& don't forget bout the American Racing long tube headers

Belangers are jet hot coated in and out, mine hasn't discolored yet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back