Scrapin The Coast in Biloxi, Mississippi

1BADTRK

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to check to see if anybody else was going to make it to Scrapin in Biloxi this coming Weekend (June22-24). Hope to see at least one or two more SRT's there.

Boy last time I was in Biloxi was '73 stationed at Kessler AFB for tech school. All I really remembered it was muggy, hurricane warnings and not to butt heads with the local sheriff...sure brings back fond memories of the deep south.

i will try to be there been working 6 day weeks , lots of cars and trucks crusing the coast . the paint jobs are amazing on some of those trucks !!!!!

i will try to be there been working 6 day weeks , lots of cars and trucks crusing the coast . the paint jobs are amazing on some of those trucks !!!!!

Kool give me a holla later in the week let me know if you going so we can meet up. Yeah we been workin 6 days a week to, but I'm just gonna take next week off.

I'm gonna go for a little bit when I can, works got me so tied up I'm having to crunch time to enjoy my truck

Boy last time I was in Biloxi was '73 stationed at Kessler AFB for tech school. All I really remembered it was muggy, hurricane warnings and not to butt heads with the local sheriff...sure brings back fond memories of the deep south.

You should come down, it is completely different

Last edited:
Hope to see you there.

I passed you on Saturday, I was with the ol' lady in her Pontiac G8 because the truck is having caliper problems. You truck is beautiful, hopefully you showed the members of the Lighting club who had banners and crap what a real truck is!

I passed you on Saturday, I was with the ol' lady in her Pontiac G8 because the truck is having caliper problems. You truck is beautiful, hopefully you showed the members of the Lighting club who had banners and crap what a real truck is!

Wish you would of stopped me and shot the Breeze. Believe me they were Looking when i Passed. I didn't enter it this year but i'll be in the Show next year.:drool::drool::drool:

Wish you would of stopped me and shot the Breeze. Believe me they were Looking when i Passed. I didn't enter it this year but i'll be in the Show next year.:drool::drool::drool:

Let me know cause I'll join and park right next to you. Make yours look better hahaha

you showed the members of the Lighting club who had banners and crap what a real truck is!
The big groups of L's at Scraping and Cruisin The Coast arent ****y and arrogant like some of the Lightning Rodder members you see posting in these forums.:dontknow:

There was about 25-30 L's in one parking lot through out the day last year for Cruisin. i would of loved to see some 10's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back