SCT came today!

I'm actually considering picking up a Neon SRT-4. You can get em for 10 grand in pretty good shape, mod em cheap to go fast as hell and still get 30 mpg. I love driving the truck but hate seeing miles rack up on her.

yeah i was thinkin the same thing, hell there is a couple around here from stock to slightly modded for 6-7grand, and they still got like 50k or less miles. and yeah good MPG and goes fast real cheap, and by god they are just fun to drive, no matter how gay you look.

i hate rackin miles on th srt, but i also hate gettin 10mpg in my other truck to. and i got a 45 mile commute, sumpins guna have to change this year.

I'm not sure they look gay but you never see anyone much out of high school driving one. I am afraid I would look like a punk kid in it and get hassled by cops. It seems like I get away with murder in my hot rod station wagon and big ass truck.

I'm not sure they look gay but you never see anyone much out of high school driving one. I am afraid I would look like a punk kid in it and get hassled by cops. It seems like I get away with murder in my hot rod station wagon and big ass truck.

yeah the gay thing wasjust a poor attempt at humor. altho mos guys drivin those 4's are sportin the tight pants and the beiber hair cut.

i know 2 guys here in town with a 4. one guy we r pretty much dead nut even, but he will be spinin his tires through 3rd gear s if he could ook he would proloy walk away from me. those things dont weigh anything atall.

hell, id drive one. i would just tint the windows and park it in my garage. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back