SCT Tune

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sean,

I have a SCT TUNE from KRC Performance ( Marty ) that is on my Handheld. I wanted to see if I can send you the Tune and get a retune on it or is that possible? it is a 93 tune.

Best way to contact Sean Roe is to email or call him.....he is really swamped right now and doesnt get over him often.....just go to his web site..

my sct never worked from the get go...payed for an extra tune that never worked...sent it back to sct they did whatever, got it back still not working right and lost my factory tune...sent it back to them again got it back gas guage dosent work with the default program and lost all other tunes....what a waste of money... after 6 months of no gas gauge and no driving i will have to go to the stealership to get it fixed....

Last edited:
silverqc said:
my sct never worked from the get go...payed for an extra tune that never worked...sent it back to sct they did whatever, got it back still not working right and lost my factory tune...sent it back to them again got it back gas guage dosent work with the default program and lost all other tunes....what a waste of money... after 6 months of no gas gauge and no driving i will have to go to the stealership to get it fixed....

Your experience is not the norm....sorry you are having so much trouble...

silverqc said:

Wish I had my stage 2 sill...............sold it for 50 bucks LOL

I got my SCT from KRC and never really liked the tune. I called Sean and he sent me a new tune that I feel is really good. My next plans are to try and get some dyno time with Sean on the phone so we can do a custom tune via the phone.

amtrucker22 said:
I got my SCT from KRC and never really liked the tune. I called Sean and he sent me a new tune that I feel is really good. My next plans are to try and get some dyno time with Sean on the phone so we can do a custom tune via the phone.

Sean will get it right!!!:rock: :rock:

amtrucker22 said:
So I can get my tuner to call sean he can hook it up and tune it on the phone, seriously

Well I must be the exception to the rule,got my sct from KRC and have not had a problem with it and I like the tune he put on it better than the stage II that I got from B&G the fans come on sooner and I never get above 175 on the temp.even in 95 degree weather in stop and go traffic.

I am not saying a have a problem however everyone talks about Sean's tune so I figured i would try it

I'd like to try it too.. I think I emailed him awhile ago and the tune was like $300. I paid $500 for my SCT complete w/3 tunes so that seemed kind of exorbitant but I guess you get what you pay for!

Maybe we could get some kind of "group tune buy" to save a few $$$. Hell, I'd probably even pay the $300 for a good tune from a PRO like Sean.

ohiosrt10 said:
I'd like to try it too.. I think I emailed him awhile ago and the tune was like $300. I paid $500 for my SCT complete w/3 tunes so that seemed kind of exorbitant but I guess you get what you pay for!

Maybe we could get some kind of "group tune buy" to save a few $$$. Hell, I'd probably even pay the $300 for a good tune from a PRO like Sean.
sean charged me $200 for 3 awsome tunes. Hes definetly worth the money.IMO

Big Worm said:
So I can get my tuner to call sean he can hook it up and tune it on the phone, seriously
From what I understand... Yes he can. You can email him the results while you are on the dyno and then he will adjust the tune and email it back. You upload it to your SCT and then to the truck. Run it on the dyno again and look at the changes.

This is the way to go if you are not close to him.:rock:

amtrucker22 said:
From what I understand... Yes he can. You can email him the results while you are on the dyno and then he will adjust the tune and email it back. You upload it to your SCT and then to the truck. Run it on the dyno again and look at the changes.

This is the way to go if you are not close to him.:rock:
Yup the man is the shit when he was out here working on roys truck we dynoed mine and he took the resaults back with him and ent me my tunes for my s/c. you will notice a differance in tune s I was in the same boat. Sean knows these trucks. no codes no problems.:marchmellow: He wont need your old tune hell write you his own :rock:

Sean can not retune Marty's tune. You will have to get a whole new tune. I tried a while back to get Sean to turn off my rear cats cause Marty could not do it. I needed the raw tune from Marty and he would not give it to me because other could see his work. So if you need a tune from someone other then your original tuner then you will have to pay for a whole new tune.

I just got tunes for Sean last week. They were $200 for 3 tunes and my numbers were 475hp and 523tq on the dyno.

i will have to contact the jedi master....for a tune and see if he can help me out....would love to have it work right.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back