SCT tuner-- $275 shipped

Tork_MoNsTeR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my tuner becuz I need the $$ for something else right now. It has 1 tune on it and 2 blank spots for tunes. Im having to ship it back to Big Worm becuz he forgot to reset it back to stock. Ill have him ship it directly to whoever buys it from me..... Let me know if interested....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Im selling my tuner becuz I need the $$ for something else right now. It has 1 tune on it and 2 blank spots for tunes. Im having to ship it back to Big Worm becuz he forgot to reset it back to stock. Ill have him ship it directly to whoever buys it from me..... Let me know if interested....
What's up Mr. VTCOA E-bay?:D

JAYSSRT said:

Its the same one I had b4 and I used it for a RC and sold it to Santeen to use on his QC and he's had no probs that I know of.....

RC or QC dont matter with SCT only if you buy one that is aftermarket locked

reason it dont matter with this one is you need to have YOUR own tune writin by a tuner and downloaded on the programer,...

this is just a programer not a flashpac :)

nicely priced too

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Its the same one I had b4 and I used it for a RC and sold it to Santeen to use on his QC and he's had no probs that I know of.....
No problems at all, Ryan.

Psycho Mythic said:
Damn this guy's presistant:D :D :D

Just go ahead and send it to me and i get you some cookies in the mail:D

LOL... Better be a ton of cookies... Or a hot ass girl named cookie....:D :rock:

GADodgetech said:
Hahaha we nicknamed a sales chic at work cookie, she was nineteen and slept with 72 guys. :eek:

Shoulda named her betty crocker... Everyones had some of her sweets.... lol:rock: :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
Hahaha we nicknamed a sales chic at work cookie, she was nineteen and slept with 72 guys. :eek:

most of the time its guys like you that say that cause you wanted to be 73 and couldnt get it,,,and did you count everyone she slpet with and why would you ,,,
sounds like you were wanting some of it lol

i worked with a guy for over ten years ,,he wanted this gal at work so bad he could not stand it !called her pretty and how nice she was what a fine ass she had nad on and on day after day,, after she finally told him hell no leave me alone ,now he calls her a bitch and a slut lol;)

help me understand how theses work..............how much more am i going to have to spend to make this work on my truck? (tunes)do i have to send the unit to someone?

Ironhead said:
most of the time its guys like you that say that cause you wanted to be 73 and couldnt get it,,,and did you count everyone she slpet with and why would you ,,,
sounds like you were wanting some of it lol

i worked with a guy for over ten years ,,he wanted this gal at work so bad he could not stand it !called her pretty and how nice she was what a fine ass she had nad on and on day after day,, after she finally told him hell no leave me alone ,now he calls her a bitch and a slut lol;)
Hell no, I wouldnt touch her with a ten ft pole :p :p ;)

SANCHOBA said:
help me understand how theses work..............how much more am i going to have to spend to make this work on my truck? (tunes)do i have to send the unit to someone?

Whatever it cost to have someone put your truck on a dyno and make a tune just for your truck.... If you have a decent amount of mods you need to do that anyway....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back