SCT tuner-- $275 shipped

well...there are no dynos near me:(

how could i get sean roe to do a tune for me? over the phone,does he need the unit? don't know how this works

I believe that you can download the software and he might be able to email you a base tune to suit you for your mods........There is already a 93 octane tune on here from what Big Worm told me...

Yes but I need $275... Otherwise Id keep it... My son needs a new pair of orthodics for his ankles and I dont have the extra cash to swing it... Someone will still be getting a fair price...

SANCHOBA said:
well...there are no dynos near me:(

how could i get sean roe to do a tune for me? over the phone,does he need the unit? don't know how this works

He can probably email you a "generic" one, e.g. 93/91 octane, fuel economy or valet mode. I see you have a stage 2 flash. Is this a B&G flashed onto your OEM PCM? Not sure if or how Roe or anybody can deal with a SCT tune flashed onto a PCM that has be rewritten by B&G, maybe they can work with it :dontknow: If your lightly modded, e.g. CAI, cat back, etc. a 93 or 91 octane tune may work for ya. I'd call Sean or Stinker and discuss different options and prices. I would budget at least $250.00, for tunes, on top of the tuner price.

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I believe that you can download the software and he might be able to email you a base tune to suit you for your mods........There is already a 93 octane tune on here from what Big Worm told me...

Do you know who's tune it is, that is already loaded?

I believe either Sean Roe or Torri loaded the tune on it for Big Worm

Torrie at inleashed will do a three tunes for $199.00

FastRam said:
He can probably email you a "generic" one, e.g. 93/91 octane, fuel economy or valet mode. I see you have a stage 2 flash. Is this a B&G flashed onto your OEM PCM? Not sure if or how Roe or anybody can deal with a SCT tune flashed onto a PCM that has be rewritten by B&G, maybe they can work with it :dontknow: If your lightly modded, e.g. CAI, cat back, etc. a 93 or 91 octane tune may work for ya. I'd call Sean or Stinker and discuss different options and prices. I would budget at least $250.00, for tunes, on top of the tuner price.
i have a very early B&G tune and have added a couple of mods since and my fan doesn't come on earlier like the DC tune. trying to figure which is the best way to upgrade.

Idk how it would affect the ecu with the flash.... Hit tony up and ask him...

I'll do $125 if it ain't a posessed one like kickin's old one! Just an offer cause I'm broke too but it's in paypal.

VENOMOUS1 said:
I'll do $125 if it ain't a posessed one like kickin's old one! Just an offer cause I'm broke too but it's in paypal.
exactly why i'm a little hesistant:(

if it ends up being locked ill refund your money.... Like I said, Big Worm is having to reset his truck back to stock becuz he forgot to b4 he sent me the damn thing...lol... but Im shipping it back to him and if someone buys it hes gonna ship it directly to whos buyin it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back