SCT Tuner Poll!

Where did you buy your SCT Tuner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok Quad Cab Bro's running a SCT Tuner, who did you buy from and why? Looking for info on QC tunes....what you like or dislike! Did you go with DC/ROE/Other.....did you get a custom tune or are you running the perfomance tune?

Last edited:
Yeah I wanted feedback from QC owners on the tune they are running. The DC tune claims 40/70 where the Roe numbers are slightly lower! It's my understanding that the RC does not benefit as much as the QC!

Edited post for more info!
TNVIPER said:
Did you mean for only QC owners to vote?...

Last edited:
BlackMamba50 said:
Yeah I wanted feedback from QC owners on the tune they are running. The DC tune claims 40/70 where the Roe numbers are slightly lower!
It's my understanding that the RC does not benefit as much as the QC!

Edited post for more info!
Depends if your blown or not...they do wonderful things with the SCT and a supercharger. :congrats:... in less than 5/min.

375577.jpg

375012.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
right now I have been really impressed with [email protected]

he has done a truly outstanding job for all my customers so far for a regular SCT tune

Yeah, I went with Torrie's. Huge difference compared to stock and I haven't blown up (yet):D

he has done a truly outstanding job for all my customers so far for a regular SCT tune
:withstupid: Torrie all the way.:burnout: :rock:

Same here...Torrie is by far the best and he has customer service that is unmatched by anyone!:rock: :rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

YEP, torrie tuned my truck too.... 100% QTY and great support

OK I'm gona be honest with ya from my experiences form the past 3 weeks with a tuned ECM and a SCT with the same tune from a different supplier. I;ll call both " other" to not name companies.

I started off with a Stage 2 tunes ECM and it was night and day difference!
The main thing IMO it does is allow you to climb in RPMS past the 5250 stock setting to 6000RPM where those last R's really shine. I also raises the shift points and firmness some to match the extended RPMs. They also bump the timing a lil to wake her up.

I then received an SCT with another vendors tunes and it was EXACTLY the same ( although I cannot look into the ECM parameters to verify) as the tuned ECM. SAme RPMs, shift points and almost forgot the earlier fan settings. Torque management on both tuners is removed and wakes a QC up dramatically.
;)

VENOMOUS1 said:
OK I'm gona be honest with ya from my experiences form the past 3 weeks with a tuned ECM and a SCT with the same tune from a different supplier. I;ll call both " other" to not name companies.

I started off with a Stage 2 tunes ECM and it was night and day difference!
The main thing IMO it does is allow you to climb in RPMS past the 5250 stock setting to 6000RPM where those last R's really shine. I also raises the shift points and firmness some to match the extended RPMs. They also bump the timing a lil to wake her up.

I then received an SCT with another vendors tunes and it was EXACTLY the same ( although I cannot look into the ECM parameters to verify) as the tuned ECM. SAme RPMs, shift points and almost forgot the earlier fan settings. Torque management on both tuners is removed and wakes a QC up dramatically.
;)
I agree with you, it probably felt exactly the same. However, you're limited with just a flashed PCM, compared to an SCT. I'll be dyno tuning this weekend. If I didn't have the SCT, that would be impossible.

i think that the choice would have to depend on what you are going to do to your truck... IMHO

How come there is not a phone number listed at Unleashed?

Does Unleashed have tunes comparable to Roe/Dc that are preloaded in the SCT tuner that don't require dyno time? I am more looking for a quick performance flash right now, then dyno time in the near future!

SANTEEN said:
He responds much better to emails

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back