SCT Tuner Poll!

Where did you buy your SCT Tuner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BlackMamba50 said:
Does Unleashed have tunes comparable to Roe/Dc that are preloaded in the SCT tuner that don't require dyno time? I am more looking for a quick performance flash right now, then dyno time in the near future!
i think torrie does roe's sct tunes.

BlackMamba50 said:
Does Unleashed have tunes comparable to Roe/Dc that are preloaded in the SCT tuner that don't require dyno time? I am more looking for a quick performance flash right now, then dyno time in the near future!
yeah bro, jsut shoot him an email, tell him I sent ya, he usually responds pretty quick, he can get ya , flash ya, and support ya very well.
but email is the best bet, i really dont think he has a tongue:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
yeah bro, jsut shoot him an email, tell him I sent ya, he usually responds pretty quick, he can get ya , flash ya, and support ya very well.
but email is the best bet, i really dont think he has a tongue:p
Yea email...he'll get right back to you...
If not mistaken I believe his SCT with 3 tunes can be had for $500

I'm glad you posted this thread Blackmamba. I was wondering about a lot of the same things.

eddie102870 said:
i think torrie does roe's sct tunes.

Torrie developed the original tunes for the Roe SC....I was the first member here to use him for tuning after I built my motor, changed from the VEC to SCT and increased the PSI....

Torrie also helped SCT develop the tuner for the Viper. When the 06 trucks came out the SCT would not work with them. Torrie developed the patch to make it work.

Email is the best way to contact Torrie...he will answer anytime day or night and 7 days a week.....usually within minutes... I have his cell # but I rarely can get him on it.

I dont think he is actually human. He came to the Macon GTG last year but that may have only been an android...:dontknow:

TNVIPER said:
I dont think he is actually human. He came to the Macon GTG last year but that may have only been an android...:dontknow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Done, I bought from Torrie at Unleashed! He responded quickly to all of my emails! Thanks to everyone for there input! I can't wait to try it out. Also ordered the 170-stat as well from Torrie. Good Price, excellent service!

BlackMamba50 said:
Done, I bought from Torrie at Unleashed! He responded quickly to all of my emails! Thanks to everyone for there input! I can't wait to try it out. Also ordered the 170-stat as well from Torrie. Good Price, excellent service!
You made a great choice:rock: :rock:

Ok who else has bought from Torrie? What tunes did your SCT come preloaded with? Which one do you use the most?

BlackMamba50 said:
Ok who else has bought from Torrie? What tunes did your SCT come preloaded with? Which one do you use the most?

i bought my SCT for 365$ " used " and my tunes were 150$ for 3 tunes w/great support

BlackMamba50 said:
Got a 93 tune, got a 96+ octane tune and got a 91 octane tune.

BlackMamba50 said:

My SCT came from a former vendor here that I shall not mention...Torrie came to my local dyno and did a custom tune. I had 3...93 octane, 96 octane and a 100 octane......I never dynoed to see how much HP the 96 & 100 made but i could sure tell it..felt like 50+ going from 93 to 100..

170°Stat+SCT High Octane Tune=Torrie @ Unleashed Kicks Arse! :rock: :burnout: :D :marchmellow: :party: :dancing2:

Truck feels much better now! I can't wait to get some freakin Headers with a JMB intake!

Last edited:
Bought my SCT from Sean Roe when he suggested removing the VEC which was installed with the SC before I purchased it. Now having trouble getting the stock tune to pass PA Emissions. See my post under the other SCT thread if anyone can help. Haven't talked to Sean this year but may check with Torrie if he is the one in the know.

I bought mine from a previous vendor here on a group buy,I am now using Torrie-Unleashed Tuning for my tunes now also,EXCELLENT FAST SERVICE!! He has done my base tune for my 11PSI ROE and will be doing all my tunes,THANKS AGAIN TORRIE!! Two thumbs up!! ;)

Yellow venom said:
I bought mine from a previous vendor here on a group buy,I am now using Torrie-Unleashed Tuning for my tunes now also,EXCELLENT FAST SERVICE!! He has done my base tune for my 11PSI ROE and will be doing all my tunes,THANKS AGAIN TORRIE!! Two thumbs up!! ;)

I'm glad you found someone to tune you up with the new engine !!

OK, I guess I'll show my ignorance as this may well be the stupidest question I'ver ever asked.

When you use these different Octane tunes, do you have to run the equivalent gas? I'm planning on an SCT but hadn't talked to Torrie about tunes and thus far I have no access to anything but 91 Octane gas.

Be gentle with me:eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back