SCT Tuner

Tinker on? ---Do you have something up your sleeve you would like to let us in on Red.

I would love to have the software!! can you send it to me.!! please

What is the software capable of ? ---And were did you get it???

site has good reviews, a legit website, a real (seeming) return policy and terms of conditions (read through it) and they have a real address and contact info (phone number verified)
they're even listed as a authorized dealer on BORLA website.
http://www.borla.com/locator/locator_state.aspx?state=KS
hell im gonna go ahead and order one myself as soon as i get my pay check on monday :) thats a deal you just cant pass up... ill keep posting updates on how the company is as soon as i place my order
to 10banger..... NICE FIND!!!!!!!

viperpwred said:
site has good reviews, a legit website, a real (seeming) return policy and terms of conditions (read through it) and they have a real address and contact info (phone number verified)
they're even listed as a authorized dealer on BORLA website.
http://www.borla.com/locator/locator_state.aspx?state=KS
hell im gonna go ahead and order one myself as soon as i get my pay check on monday :) thats a deal you just cant pass up... ill keep posting updates on how the company is as soon as i place my order
to 10banger..... NICE FIND!!!!!!!
Thanks.... I owe google all of the credit really... When you're broke you've got to be a bargain shopper.:D

RedSrt007 said:
If you dont mind, that would be great!

Let me know ..

DevilDawg...let me know about the software, and I would be willing to give you a few bucks for it, I dont expect it for nothing. :dontknow:

ive been thinkin bout this price... torrie offers the lowest price at 350/tuner (500-3x50). all a tuner really is is a computer chip with a connecting wire soldered to it and a shitty lcd screen and some plastic (about $10? cost of production) it honestly cant cost that much to make and auto electronics have the highest mark-ups (not opinion, fact family friend owns audio/elect. shop for cars. DVD/Nav.... that sells for $1500 costs him 250...) so using that im figuring they can get away with selling the sct for 180.... wat do u guys think... cuz i think ima buy it monday

actually that price is a infraction of MAP policy, if you can get one I would , if SCT finds out they have it listed at that , they may not be able to be a dealer for SCT anymore, hint hint;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
actually that price is a infraction of MAP policy, if you can get one I would , if SCT finds out they have it listed at that , they may not be able to be a dealer for SCT anymore, hint hint;)

so ur saying buy it while i have the chance...

viperpwred said:
so ur saying buy it while i have the chance...
I am saying if you can get it at that price you best grab it;)

in all honesty My actually cost is almost twice that, not quite, but dang close buddy, and most manufacuteres have what they now call a MAP price, that is the lowest price you are allowed to advertise, you can advertise it with free shipping if you want, but the actual product price can be no lower than what they set, and that is extremely lower,
no I didnt call SCT, I Like to see you guys get killer deals, but man I would grab one asap if they will sell it to ya for that, because for example,

Msd has extreme polices, if a dealer is caught selling a msd product under there map pricing, all there inventory is pulled immediatly, all monies are cutt off immediatly and they are never allowed to purchase any msd or any other prouduct affiliated with msd ever again.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I am saying if you can get it at that price you best grab it;)

in all honesty My actually cost is almost twice that, not quite, but dang close buddy, and most manufacuteres have what they now call a MAP price, that is the lowest price you are allowed to advertise, you can advertise it with free shipping if you want, but the actual product price can be no lower than what they set, and that is extremely lower,
no I didnt call SCT, I Like to see you guys get killer deals, but man I would grab one asap if they will sell it to ya for that, because for example,

Msd has extreme polices, if a dealer is caught selling a msd product under there map pricing, all there inventory is pulled immediatly, all monies are cutt off immediatly and they are never allowed to purchase any msd or any other prouduct affiliated with msd ever again.
well in that case.. ima order one monday morning ASAP.. ill post up after i get my order in to verify its accurate and real (working?) and that way all you guys can order (or stock up on for your store??? ;) ;) )
i guess ill b the guinea pig here :dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back