SCT Tuner

viperpwred said:
well in that case.. ima order one monday morning ASAP.. ill post up after i get my order in to verify its accurate and real (working?) and that way all you guys can order (or stock up on for your store??? ;) ;) )
i guess ill b the guinea pig here :dontknow: :dontknow:
go for it buddy, and good luck:rock: now it will not come with tunes, you will have to get your tunes for it, but I dont at this point want nothing to do with any type of tuning;) one bad tune and I am done, rep wise and monitarily LOL, so I would hit up torrie and get the tunes from him buddy.

but I say grab it if you can bud, it will be fine I am sure, its wht you would call a golden moment:D

Already ordered one about a couple of hours ago. We'll see what I get. Hopefully not an empty box.

blackviper said:
Thanks for the words of confidence Tony. I hope you're right.
well see it happens often,
if you ever notice some things I will point guys to ebay,

what happens on ebay is somebody will go to say magnaflow and buy up 100 units for a certain model or a couple models, get a screaming good deal.

then they go on ebay and sell them for less than map and make a killing since most dealers want do that, magnaflow then cuts them off, well then they either get another company name or move tothe next manufacuterer.

till they run out, but by then they have made a killing.

it kinda sux for guys like me , i cant afford to advertise less than map, but what goes on behind is another deal, but on these, dude I couldnt even begin to touch that price, my actually cost is a couple hundred more, granted I dont buy 10,000 at a time ,but still , dam! if I thought i could hell I would get some for stock LOLO

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
well see it happens often,
if you ever notice some things I will point guys to ebay,

what happens on ebay is somebody will go to say magnaflow and buy up 100 units for a certain model or a couple models, get a screaming good deal.

then they go on ebay and sell them for less than map and make a killing since most dealers want do that, magnaflow then cuts them off, well then they either get another company name or move tothe next manufacuterer.

till they run out, but by then they have made a killing.

it kinda sux for guys like me , i cant afford to advertise less than map, but what goes on behind is another deal, but on these, dude I couldnt even begin to touch that price, my actually cost is a couple hundred more, granted I dont buy 10,000 at a time ,but still , dam! if I thought i could hell I would get some for stock LOLO
would u be interested in buying a couple from a private seller for the price of 180/pop??
;) ;) ;)

viperpwred said:
would u be interested in buying a couple from a private seller for the price of 180/pop??
;) ;) ;)
not really dont want to mess iwth tunes bud or anything to do with them at this time , I leave that to the professionals, but thanks for asking:D

im buyin it tomorrow... won 200 bucks in poker tonight :D:D:D:D haha no need to wait for check on monday lol

When you order if you put "mustang" in for the coupon or discount code, I can't remember but it's the top box. You get an extra $10 off. Almost enough to pay sales tax

Finding deals is great but i like supporting stinker and justin the few that are still making stuff for these trucks.. i got my magnaflow from stinks and yes i saw it advertized at some place for 10 bucks cheaper but is that 10 worth not having these guys here NO.. So i save the shopping around for other stuff and trust that stink is giving me a fair deal

I agree , we need to support Stinker and Justin and all vendors who support this forum. I hope they continue to keep supplying products for our trucks. They both got money from me last month and this month. I'm sure they will continue to take my money as I love buying stuff for my 10.
The SCT listed sounds to good to be true. And that usually means its a scam. I e-mailed them to get more details. Saving over $100 doesn't sound legit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back