SE GTG #2 (pics and vids).......

I'll have times and vids in a few weeks from mine. I'm pretty curious as to what it runs. I'll have it on the dyno next week hopefully.

LitemUp said:
I wanna see some vids and times from your runs.

Labontecsi got it all on vid.. ntw0rk got great shots from the tree.. All of that will be put on here.. But the real story was the pool this afternoon.. VTCoA has officially been transformed to Vagina-Tush Club of America.. I learned a valuable lesson today guys.. :rolleyes:You CANNOT mix women and drinks.. If you do your ass will be kicked out of a pool. Even Stinker was trying to get people to behave.. STINKER... Lord have mercy..

Oh and average track times were from 18 point something on the 8th mile (Itch on his scooter) to low to mid 7's between Stinker and eddie..

Venom Power said:
Labontecsi got it all on vid.. ntw0rk got great shots from the tree.. All of that will be put on here.. But the real story was the pool this afternoon.. VTCoA has officially been transformed to Vagina-Tush Club of America.. I learned a valuable lesson today guys.. :rolleyes:You CANNOT mix women and drinks.. If you do your ass will be kicked out of a pool. Even Stinker was trying to get people to behave.. STINKER... Lord have mercy..

Can't wait for someone to fess-up with times...... :D

i am so freaking sunburned i think im going to die lol,,,well not die but DAMN it hurts,,vid of pool partycoming as soon as i get home and post,, before virgina club of america went totlly nuts after too much Rum concocktions from mutt,,

Last edited:
Hanging Around

Here are some pics of people hanging around:

hangin01.jpg

hangin02.jpg

hangin03.jpg

hangin04.jpg

hangin05.jpg

hangin06.jpg

hangin07.jpg

I guess next time we should invite a few 06 models. Just realized there weren't any. Where the heck was Jimi?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back