SE GTG #2 (pics and vids).......

Nice pics guys;) :rock: :rock: Will be there next time around:rock: :rock:

BTW: Who's black RC with the red cowl hood is that?:dontknow:

kyle's srt10 said:
Nice pics guys;) :rock: :rock: Will be there next time around:rock: :rock:

BTW: Who's black RC with the red cowl hood is that?:dontknow:

That is Ernie's truck. aka IH8CHEVYS. Also has some wicked ghost flames in the red paint. Looks great!

I want to thank everyone for a great weekend...I needed it.:rock: Once again I am reminded what great people we have here. If there was a problem, we solved it as a group, multiple accounts of someone needing help, and always someone there to make sure everything was ok...:rock:
It's a damn honor to be here with such great people.
Thank You Everyone:rock: :rock:
Safe travels to all, and I look forward to seeing the pics/vids from the week.:rock: :driver::burnout:

NBT said:
I want to thank everyone for a great weekend...I needed it.:rock: Once again I am reminded what great people we have here. If there was a problem, we solved it as a group, multiple accounts of someone needing help, and always someone there to make sure everything was ok...:rock:
It's a damn honor to be here with such great people.
Thank You Everyone:rock: :rock:
Safe travels to all, and I look forward to seeing the pics/vids from the week.:rock: :driver::burnout:

It was an honor to finally meet all these people especially NBT. I'll tell you the coolest shit I saw all weekend. When I pulled up at the condos, everyone was in the pool or mixing drinks. Everyone except Kenny! There was a small rain come through and Ken was in the parking lot with 3 chamois drying off almost every SRT-10 and Challenger there. If that isn't a great friend, I don't know what is. I had a great weekend. Couldn't ask for a better time. Next time: I'm bringing a swimsuit, drinking, and swimming. You people are AMAZING! Thanks to all that came! I'm looking forward to a bigger and better one next time! :congrats: :congrats:

Travis

havent been home long guys will try to get the pics and vids loaded up shortly good news is tranny made it down there and back. barely. got to pull it next week and see what happened. awesome weekend. ken is a great person. thanks again travis for making this a successful gtg. food was great kens venison brats were awesome too.

Tony Stinker - I'm still speechless - the trophies, filters, etc. YOU ROCK. aka POOL PATROL:D

Joanne - Priceless! Hang around a little longer next time:D

Paul amtrucker22 - the truck looks awesome! Glad you made it!

Todd labontecsi - the parking lot mechanic. love the rebel flag!

ManPretty Griff and Christee - Hilarious at the pool! :rock:

Justin and Fam - Great people. Chanel misses you all!

Ernie IH8CHVYS - i'm still envious of that hood!

Jack and Margo FSTJACK - the exploder was sweet. and Margo's shrimp was delicious!

Greg FASTFOOD - has a fast QC.

MUTT - Saturday's trouble maker. Tore up some blenders! Nice to finally meet you. Hell of a guy with a fast 6 banger.

Joe Scrambler1 - Sweet Camaro and Dually

Ken and the ITCH - thanks for the dog! You guys are great.

Anthony Venom Power - The truck is amazing! Hope all is well in Texas!

IronHead - sweet track times! hope your place is well, too!

Nelson HOTRAM - the truck stance is mean! Love it!

Eddie and Dawn - and Jase. Great people with awesome Mopars! Eddie, I still owe you! I'll just keep adding it up!

Great pics guys..looks like you all had a great time..As I was scrolling through the pics I kept saying to myself "where is the pic of eddie or kenny with a beer in thier hand..Theres always one...lol..found it..lol

And I keep wondering if anyone has a picture of Stinker with his mouth closed????:p :p :p :D

Prof said:
And I keep wondering if anyone has a picture of Stinker with his mouth closed????:p :p :p :D

That only happens when he's talking to Joanne :D

hangin02.jpg
http://uwf.edu/pnelson/srt10/gtg/segtg2/hangin/hangin02.jpg

lets see...whats the score......

the men: 4 cases of beer, 1/4 bottle of jack, and a couple drinks of makers mark...

the women: 3- 1.75ml bottles of rum, 1- 1.75ml bottle mojito rum, 3- bottles of peach schnapps, 1 750ml bottle of spiced rum and more damn drink mix than i can count

BEWARE OF WOMEN AND ALCOHOL AT ANY VTCOA FUNCTION

the few pics i have. spent more time on the track this time.

Attachments

• se gtg2 001.jpg
    se gtg2 001.jpg
    609.3 KB · Views: 35
  • se gtg2 002.jpg
    se gtg2 002.jpg
    618.9 KB · Views: 25
  • se gtg2 003.jpg
    se gtg2 003.jpg
    655 KB · Views: 24
  • se gtg2 004.jpg
    se gtg2 004.jpg
    610.4 KB · Views: 35
  • se gtg2 005.jpg
    se gtg2 005.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 21
  • se gtg2 006.jpg
    se gtg2 006.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 24
  • se gtg2 007.jpg
    se gtg2 007.jpg
    667.2 KB · Views: 29
  • se gtg2 008.jpg
    se gtg2 008.jpg
    635.3 KB · Views: 27
MUTT said:

the men: 4 cases of beer, 1/4 bottle of jack, and a couple drinks of makers mark...

the women: 3- 1.75ml bottles of rum, 1- 1.75ml bottle mojito rum, 3- bottles of peach schnapps, 1 750ml bottle of spiced rum and more damn drink mix than i can count

Hmmmmm...not sure who the real "wusses" are.....:D

MUTT said:

i drank 4 cases of beer by myself:D and the guys like the mixed drinks too.:rock:

EMT/SRT said:
Tony Stinker - I'm still speechless - the trophies, filters, etc. YOU ROCK. aka POOL PATROL:D

Joanne - Priceless! Hang around a little longer next time:D

Paul amtrucker22 - the truck looks awesome! Glad you made it!

Todd labontecsi - the parking lot mechanic. love the rebel flag!

ManPretty Griff and Christee - Hilarious at the pool! :rock:

Justin and Fam - Great people. Chanel misses you all!

Ernie IH8CHVYS - i'm still envious of that hood!

Jack and Margo FSTJACK - the exploder was sweet. and Margo's shrimp was delicious!

Greg FASTFOOD - has a fast QC.

MUTT - Saturday's trouble maker. Tore up some blenders! Nice to finally meet you. Hell of a guy with a fast 6 banger.

Joe Scrambler1 - Sweet Camaro and Dually

Ken and the ITCH - thanks for the dog! You guys are great.

Anthony Venom Power - The truck is amazing! Hope all is well in Texas!

IronHead - sweet track times! hope your place is well, too!

Nelson HOTRAM - the truck stance is mean! Love it!

Eddie and Dawn - and Jase. Great people with awesome Mopars! Eddie, I still owe you! I'll just keep adding it up!

You forgot two of the nicest people there.................and a non driver:
Fatjack and Mrs Betty

IH8CHVYS said:
You forgot two of the nicest people there.................and a non driver:
Fatjack and Mrs Betty

Who you callin' a non driver?? Ernie and Mary, you guys are the greatest.:rock: :rock:

MUTT said:

LOL! :D ..... It's the chicks that always get us in trouble. :D :rock: :p It would have been a LOT closer to EVEN, if I was there. ;) :marchmellow:

Tony.... You put on one HELLUVA GTG, Bro..... We've had our bouts.... :rolleyes: .... But, you're a good man. :rock: I'm so glad you put all of this together to show everyone a great time. :congrats: I can only hope we can meet up at the next one. :eek: Cheers to you, Bro.... and I just might air-mail some Church's Chicken Bucket Meals to ya. ;) LOL! :D :D :D :D

Glad everyone had a good time.... But, would LOVE to see the 1/8th mile :)confused: :dontknow: ) times. :rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back