SE STEELE ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL DRAGWAY GTG FEB 27TH 2010

FATJACK said:
Bought 10 yesterday in Greenville and 5 this morning at Johnson City, very productive 2 days for my old ass.:rock: :rock:

Dang.....that is productive for someone your age....hope I can be as well in my later years...:D

TNVIPER said:
Dang.....that is productive for someone your age....hope I can be as well in my later years...:D
:aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
STRANGER IN A FORD
MIKENICE
VENOM POWER
ROZ

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
STRANGER IN A FORD
MIKENICE
VENOM POWER
ROZ

anyone got there rooms yet?

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
STRANGER IN A FORD
MIKENICE
VENOM POWER
ROZ

anyone got there rooms yet?
Only 2 an a half hrs. for us and Mike so we'll be commuting

FATJACK said:
Bought 10 yesterday in Greenville and 5 this morning at Johnson City, very productive 2 days for my old ass.:rock: :rock:
if this was greenville, sc, i'm definitely gonna punch you right in your wrinkly old sachel when i see you again....:pcguru:

viperhauler said:
if this was greenville, sc, i'm definitely gonna punch you right in your wrinkly old sachel when i see you again....:pcguru:
Uhhhh yeah it was Greenville SC:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:

TNVIPER said:
Arent you the guy that drives chick cars??...:dontknow: :D

I had a slight and tempoary estrogen spike, which caused me to test drive one. If I didn't snap back to myself when I did, :dontknow:high heels would have been next.

Venom Power said:
I had a slight and tempoary estrogen spike, which caused me to test drive one. If I didn't snap back to myself when I did, :dontknow:high heels would have been next.

It happens to the best of us, glad to see you got your head on straight now!:rock:

linemup said:
It happens to the best of us, glad to see you got your head on straight now!:rock:

THISSSS straightened me out tonight..
100_3975.jpg

That's sexxy! I'd like to have one of those too please!! In black of course!

FATJACK
04RCMONEYPIT
STINKER
EDDIE102870
TNVIPER
SANQUEEN
SCRAMBLER1
MUTT
LABONTECSI
MIKENICE
VENOM POWER
ROZ