SE STEELE ALABAMA INTERNATIONAL DRAGWAY GTG FEB 27TH 2010

Venom Power said:
:DOkay so who’s getting the blame for this poor planning?:dontknow:
Bite my ass Ant. I told em the drag strip is great, I didn't say shit about the town.:aetsch: :aetsch:

Looks like you guys will be warming 7/11 buritos on the exhaust manifolds of the Challengers.......:aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch::aetsch:

eddie102870 said:
we did find a resteraunt to eat at so its all good.

No hot pocket buritos :questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark::questionmark:

viperhauler said:
bahahahahaha...

at least me and steve are about lit...

and there's a FULL bar at the lodge:p :p :p :p

bahahahaha
Yes sir. Been drinking all day. Well, except for the couple hours of snow boarding. :rock:

How many people are down there me and two other hemis are coming to watch and meet and greet ya'll.. If anyone can get ahold of tony have him call me at 865-384-4046 thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back