Sean Roe and Torrie McPhail in the Autoweek America Adventure

Roe Racing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on the boards, but I thought you guys may find this interesting.

Torrie and I are one of the teams that will be competing in the Autoweek America Adventure by Mopar road rally which begins October 26th in Seattle, Washington. It’s a weeklong event ending in Las Vegas at the SEMA show. You can check out the event and the teams at Autoweek America Adventure . The event will be filmed for Autoweek TV and a special on the Discovery Channel.

The rally benefits The Graham Rahal Foundation and CARA Charities. We're going for the win, but look forward to raising awareness or money for the children's charities also.

We're using the shop's 2011 Ram Quad cab 4x4 with Hemi. Work on mods isn't done yet and it's still at the graphics shop, but I have to leave Florida to head out there this Friday. Lot's going on :)

Sean

:rock::rock::rock:
good luck, have fun & be safe:burnout::burnout::burnout:

hell of a team:rock::rock::rock:

Some teams have three people.... it would help with solving clues and competing in the challenges for sure!

hi sean, we've never met, but i do know torrie and i'm a fan!!

it's good that you guys are able to do something like this... while cool and fun, anything for charity, in my opinion, is a good opportunity.

i'm sure i can say for all of us "Good Luck, Gentlemen!!"

also guys, you can view some updates here, as well: AutoWeek America Adventure | Facebook

We have no idea where the rally will take us, but we expect CA to be a part of it. It’s an unusual event. You earn points by completing the rally stages properly (be on time, not early or late), completing challenges, and mission. We’re expected to ask for help in solving clues on where we’re going…

If you want to follow us, the event starts the 27th and we’ll have regular updates through this direct link to our team page Autoweek America Adventure

It should be very entertaining and a good way to raise money and awareness for the Charities. Funds go to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer and the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps.

If anyone wants to help us earn pre-event points in the charity challenge, we would be glad to have your support. There are two ways teams can earn pre-event points. One of the ways is by recruiting people to join the charity cause The America Adventure "Cruising for the Kids". Joining through Facebook is free, no donation is required. The other is through direct charitable donations. Both methods have a points deadline of October 26th.

If you have a Facebook account, you can click on my recruiter link below and join the cause. Torrie and I will have our points combined for the team, so it doesn’t matter if you click on his or mine. No spam mail will be generated by this and you’re simply recognizing the cause.
The America Adventure "Cruising for the Kids" | causes.com

If you would like to help and don’t have a Facebook account, you can donate directly. It is a 501c3 tax deductable donation. The link to donate is https://www.causes.com/fb/donations...174786&cause_id=630274&recruiter_id=181247103
In the event you donate, please send me an email at [email protected] with your name and the amount so I can inform the organizers the support came through our teams efforts to raise awareness.

The truck got out of the graphics shop about an hour ago. I’ll get some pictures in the daylight and see what you guys think. It should look really sharp once the event decals go on in Seattle!

Go get them gentleman!
Have a nice week with hopefully lots of fun!

sounds SUPER

looking forward to see it on Discovery Channel...:rock:

Thanks guys,
Just about to leave Jacksonville now. The first leg of the journey is to get to Seattle. Should take me 4 days at an "easy" 760 miles a day...
Here's a picture of the truck. Not quite "done" yet because they have to put the number and event spoonsor decals on the doors and windshield at the event.
I'm about to start driving... I hope everyone has a great weekend!

PS, and yes, it's a 4 wheel drive :)

Attachments

• Ram.jpg
    Ram.jpg
    559.5 KB · Views: 229

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back