Seats

That works
Yes , I’m slowly getting some little things done ,, I’ve become the procrastinator from H E double tooth picks in the last few years and hate it !

Yes , I’m slowly getting some little things done ,, I’ve become the procrastinator from H E double tooth picks in the last few years and hate it !
Well blame it on Covid

Well blame it on Covid
It was I swear .. better put on the masks that have larger pores than a microscopic virus .. Dr. Phucchi said they work hahaha then he said wear 2 ..HELL let’s keep adding mask till they completely block of the oxygen we breath .. damn maybe he cured Covid using suffocation techniques.. hahaha !

It was I swear .. better put on the masks that have larger pores than a microscopic virus .. Dr. Phucchi said they work hahaha then he said wear 2 ..HELL let’s keep adding mask till they completely block of the oxygen we breath .. damn maybe he cured Covid using suffocation techniques.. hahaha !
Increasing the carbon dioxide intake does s wonders during a pandemic!!

Population control
It’s bill gates foundation promoting population control and making the world population 500 million people tops .. Gates can eat printed Ebola infected cockroaches with all his brain eaten amoeba buddies !

It’s bill gates foundation promoting population control and making the world population 500 million people tops .. Gates can eat printed Ebola infected cockroaches with all his brain eaten amoeba buddies !
The Georgia Guidestones had that number called out for the population! Thete's definitely a plan .... evil

The Georgia Guidestones had that number called out for the population! Thete's definitely a plan .... evil
To say the least … trying to make things carbon free is completely impossible… just think all the people being put in the ground and in 50 million years their will be people oil instead of Dino oil hahaha .. burning body’s also release carbon after all we are carbon beings.. hahaha ! The lefties liberals just can’t grasp the facts …

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back