Second Thoughts about Supercharger

mauiSRT/10 said:
Boomer that is funny!!!! LOL

patrick

I have been umming and aahing about getting a supercharger on my truck every since seeing and hearing emercedesbenz's truck. Now i think i'll get it on my Jeep SRT 8 instead and then go after all the supercharged trucks.. ha.ha.
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
I have been umming and aahing about getting a supercharger on my truck every since seeing and hearing emercedesbenz's truck. Now i think i'll get it on my Jeep SRT 8 instead and then go after all the supercharged trucks.. ha.ha.
cheers
shane

man imagine how fast you could get the kids to soccer practice then............:D

Nowwhat said:
man imagine how fast you could get the kids to soccer practice then............:D

I might have to have a word with Dan at DC.. I wonder how it would handle the extra power and wether it would be a contest against the trucks.. One definite advantage would have to be the traction but by half way down the track it may well be a different story..
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
I might have to have a word with Dan at DC.. I wonder how it would handle the extra power and wether it would be a contest against the trucks.. One definite advantage would have to be the traction but by half way down the track it may well be a different story..
cheers
shane

I would worry about the all wheel drive blowing itself apart...I remember Dan at DC telling me about a porsche twin turbo reving up and dropping the hammer to launch via its all wheel drive and the tranny simply exited the bottom of the car....

Nowwhat said:
I would worry about the all wheel drive blowing itself apart...I remember Dan at DC telling me about a porsche twin turbo reving up and dropping the hammer to launch via its all wheel drive and the tranny simply exited the bottom of the car....

Fuck.. I hope that was covered by warranty as the bill for that repair would be life altering..
cheers
shane

hotshots said:
Fuck.. I hope that was covered by warranty as the bill for that repair would be life altering..
cheers
shane

serves the guy right for driving a porsche....hate those guys.....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back