Seeking recommendations for a new battery

I was thinking the same thing. The original has probably lasted this long because I only use it as an easy weekend driver.

If you are just now replacing your battery for the first time, that is a damn good battery and you should use the same one.

My 04 is still going strong on the original battery. When not in use though it is always hooked up to a Battery tender. Same thing with my Harley, same battery for many years. Battery Tenders really work.:rock:

My 04 is still going strong on the original battery. When not in use though it is always hooked up to a Battery tender. Same thing with my Harley, same battery for many years. Battery Tenders really work.:rock:

THIS is the ticket. My boat batteries are 10-11 years old and still work like new bc of this.

Which battery tender do you use?

Ditto. I am still on my original also. :)

I've sold Deltran tenders for years. Hardly have any problems with them. I would recommend a 1.25 amp or higher output. It will handle motorcycle to truck battery's ok
Basically you don't want that battery to go below 12&1/2 volts ever

I've sold Deltran tenders for years. Hardly have any problems with them. I would recommend a 1.25 amp or higher output. It will handle motorcycle to truck battery's ok
Thanks 10-1=9 I will look into getting one.

The general concensus out here is the heat killing them in 2-3 years. Will a tender prevent that? ?

Which battery tender do you use?

I have the Battery Tender Junior I used to use on the Harley, but now I use a couple Deltran solar 10 watt chargers on my bikes now since they are in a shed with no AC power.

Right now on the truck I have a Yuasa smart shot maintainer that I bought years ago. I keep meaning to switch it out for the junior Deltran but never seem to get around to it and have had no issues with the Yuasa.

Still using the original battery in my 04. Though it's just now seeming to lose some juice. I'm thinking factory battery too

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back