Seen a Ram SRT10!

sinus19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so recently ive seen a Black QC driving around town. Every time i see im not able to flip a U turn and chase him down! I know its a "Mexi" who dirves it. I know because the guy has some cheap chromed out 20s and has some stuff hanging from the reaer view mirror. I'm mexican and i know how some of my fellow peeps fix up their rides. Lots of chrome, chrome everywhere and stuff hanging from the mirror. trust me i know lol. Anywho, I think i know where the guys live, In a near by town about 20 minutes away. Next time i see him i will try and take some pics ha. Just thought i share since i thought that i was the only one in Idaho who owned an SRT10 :D. well, i did hear some rumers about some guy who owns a 600+hp Ram SRT10 about 40mins from me but i never actually seen the guy and everyone here thinks the SRT10 is the Rumble bee so they might be confused :dontknow::confused:. i even had a guys tell me "Nice Rumble Bee man, it has the Hemi right?". i responded "yea it has the Hemi V10" and he was like "Nice man!" :chain:

Last edited:
Where in Idaho?

Was stationed with a guy years ago in the Air Force and he was from Idaho..all he talked about was how to fix spuds fifty different ways...naturally we called him Spudhead.."Hey Spudhead..what's cooking today?"

:D

Where in Idaho?

Pocatello

Was stationed with a guy years ago in the Air Force and he was from Idaho..all he talked about was how to fix spuds fifty different ways...naturally we called him Spudhead.."Hey Spudhead..what's cooking today?"

:D

lol yep, dam Spuds i tell ya. I get bags of spuds for free all the time

There's a Red QC that I've seen in Twn Falls and an Inferno Red QC headed towards the Jerome Golf Course with Purple Heart plates

There's also a Yellow Viper

And I grow my own spuds!!

There's a Red QC that I've seen in Twn Falls and an Inferno Red QC headed towards the Jerome Golf Course with Purple Heart plates

There's also a Yellow Viper

And I grow my own spuds!!

woah woah... Are you from Idaho??! ha... know that i remember you are totally right and as a matter of fact, I know the guy with the red QC in Twin Falls lmao. I dont know how the hell i forgot about him! he owns a Mexican Restaurant in Twin Falls. Pretty cool guy. Havent seen the red QC with the inferno red one though. I know of a guy here in town who owns 2 Vipers. Supposedly one is Pro-Charged. Damn, what the hell was i thinking saying that i was the only one here with a Viper truck lol. I gues its probably because i Daily mine where as no one else does?

Last edited:
woah woah... Are you from Idaho??! ha... know that i remember you are totally right and as a matter of fact, I know the guy with the red QC in Twin Falls lmao. I dont know how the hell i forgot about him! he owns a Mexican Restaurant in Twin Falls. Pretty cool guy. Havent seen the red QC with the inferno red one though. I know of a guy here in town who owns 2 Vipers. Supposedly one is Pro-Charged. Damn, what the hell was i thinking saying that i was the only one here with a Viper truck lol. I gues its probably because i Daily mine where as no one else does?

Yea, the one at the restaurant was parked out in view almost all of last summer, I haven't seen it this year.

I moved to Idaho from Utah last year, live in Jerome

Yea, the one at the restaurant was parked out in view almost all of last summer, I haven't seen it this year.

I still have to visit those two states to say I've been to all states on the west coast.

There is a black QC here in town that i see from time to time that has quad exhaust and about every piece of pepboys chrome/plastic you can buy installed on the truck.

Anyone?

Yeh the wife and I want to do an Alaska trip one day as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

We were lucky because my BIL and SIL lived there. It's incredible.

well i'll be damn! i got to twin once every 2 months. im gonna have to stop by and visit :rock:

There is a black QC here in town that i see from time to time that has quad exhaust and about every piece of pepboys chrome/plastic you can buy installed on the truck.

Anyone?

wouldnt be surprised if its the same guy from Blackfoot that ive seen

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back