Sell it, part it out or fix it.

you're not a member (I think because you only have 1 post)... so I can't pm you

Most likely I'm going to send the truck to JTS to a: figure out what's wrong with it & b: part it out.. My guess is the engine seized but to be honest, once I lost pressure the truck stalled within about 60 seconds. I'm not sure what happened. Email is the best way to get ahold of me [email protected]. The truck is in Simi Valley CA.

-Ryan

Be happy to help you with your engine woes and help sell your beast. Message sent :burnout:

I put the link to the vehicle in the original post. The build sheets are several pages I could probably track them down. As for the slicks, I still have them but you'd never want to run them as they are 10 years old. The wheels are nice (they're light too)

What size??

I think Ryan should keep the Supertank and get it going over time. I can confirm the truck most likely has a seized piston(s) as I was able to see the truck after the unfortunate Valentine's Day ordeal. The crank did not rotate with a breaker bar on the flywheel.

Mike Brady offered to sell me his truck before I bought my 06 from VnmPwrd. I thought Brady was pulling my leg when he offered me the truck for 40K. Ryan was able to get the truck instead.

If Ryan absolutely HAS to get rid of the Supertank then I'll be in line to get this truck and bring it back to the drag strip.

I think Ryan should keep the Supertank and get it going over time. I can confirm the truck most likely has a seized piston(s) as I was able to see the truck after the unfortunate Valentine's Day ordeal. The crank did not rotate with a breaker bar on the flywheel.

Mike Brady offered to sell me his truck before I bought my 06 from VnmPwrd. I thought Brady was pulling my leg when he offered me the truck for 40K. Ryan was able to get the truck instead.

If Ryan absolutely HAS to get rid of the Supertank then I'll be in line to get this truck and bring it back to the drag strip.

That would be sick.. your a douche bag and all but Would love to see a member keep it and revive it... but it but it but it.. :rock::rock:

That would be sick.. your a douche bag and all but Would love to see a member keep it and revive it... but it but it but it.. :rock::rock:

Maybe we could get a 3 way douche bag race. You take Ram From Hell's truck as pole position number 2 against Dom and his truck being in pole position 1. The Supertank will race the winner?

Maybe we could get a 3 way douche bag race. You take Ram From Hell's truck as pole position number 2 against Dom and his truck being in pole position 1. The Supertank will race the winner?

what kind of race we talking ?? 1/4 Mile/ 1/2 full??

1/4 mile I would be dead last as i'm geared for half and full mile ...

So lets run full mile and call it a day

what kind of race we talking ?? 1/4 Mile/ 1/2 full??

1/4 mile I would be dead last as i'm geared for half and full mile ...

So lets run full mile and call it a day

Ryan told me about your lunch you guys had. Ryan is going to start the Me3 movement after your last lunch date.:listen:

If all goes well maybe I'll end up with the Supertank but tried to convince Ryan to keep it and get it back on the road.

Here is what she looks like today on a rainy SoCal weekend...
IMG_8367_zpssz0qz3fl.jpg

Ryan told me about your lunch you guys had. Ryan is going to start the Me3 movement after your last lunch date.:listen:

If all goes well maybe I'll end up with the Supertank but tried to convince Ryan to keep it and get it back on the road.

Here is what she looks like today on a rainy SoCal weekend...

It does not count if he liked it... lol

you need to buy this truck asap :)

That looks like one mean, bad ass sleeper.

What kind of exhaust does it have?

LOL i love that, that is your question, its a 1000hp truck and your curious about the exhaust,, well gee umm sir, i see you gots some nice shiny parts under da hoods and stuffs, buts whats kinds of exhausts you gots... LOL

That looks like one mean, bad ass sleeper.

What kind of exhaust does it have?

The answer is somewhere down there :)

VEHICLE BUILD SHEET

2005 DODGE SRT RAM QUAD CAB
OWNER: MIKE BRADY
BUILT BY: DC PERFORMANCE INC

ENGINE: Built by Exotic Engine Development
10-cylinder VGX engine
Forced Induction/ NOS specific build.
Block stress relived
Darton Cylinder Liners
JE 9.2 to 1 Pistons
I Beam connecting rods
Billet Main caps
Coated Bearings
Cloyes true roller timing chain
Mopar VGX camshaft (708 Grind)
Mopar Performance Hydraulic Lifters
Chromoly Pushrods
JM Prepared Heads
Ductile iron valve seats
Stainless Valves
Performance valve springs and retainers
ARP head studs
Port matched intake
RSI Throttle Body
ATI balancer
EED Breather system
Engine Dyno Tested
Engine output variable 700-1000hp

EXHAUST
VGX Production Manifolds
Inconel Manifold Shields
High flow midpipes
Brady Engineering Rear Exhaust

INTAKE
DC Performance custom fresh air intake
Paxton Novi 2000 supercharger system
Air to water intercooler
NX Express port Nitrous injection (programmable)
K&N Filters

FUEL SYSTEM
Paxton boost referenced fuel delivery
Walboro fuel pumps
FJO Methanol/ water injection system
EARLS Plumbing
Separate NOS fuel delivery system with 5-gallon tank

ENGINE MANAGEMENT/ ELECTRONICS
JENSEN JTEC CALIBRATION
FJO wideband air fuel system
GP MOTORSPORT wiring
FJO Displays/ Boost/ Air fuel/ NOS Pressure