Sell the truck

Midnight Runner

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think I can sell my CE for? I have 27,645 miles on it.

I have a guy that keeps telling me he wants it. Just tells me how much.

36,999 anything less than that and he's trying to steal it from you

and you can quote me

I'm just looking to see what you guys think. I was thinking about 28k.

I'm just looking to see what you guys think. I was thinking about 28k.

See and thats the mistake people are making....

If you have to sell it and need to get out from under the payments, sure give it away. However, if it's something you can keep, and you really don't have to sale, why use the market to set your price. If someone wants your truck, make them pay what you think its worth, the market has no bearing on it

Pawn Stars would probally give you $13K for it..cause as Rick would say.."look were in this business to make money..plus we have to store it, detail it up a bit, find the right buyer plus as you know the economy is down..especially on trucks like these..blah blah blah..so we have a deal???"

If he offered me $13K for it..I think I'd drive it right thru their friggin front door.

Nice truck..I'd consider it if it wasn't for my $$$$ payments right now.

If going the Pawn Stars route he should what until Rick is not around and get Chumley to buy it. He would pay 50K if there was a hoagie on the front seat :D

Don't get me wrong guys i'm not selling. I just owe 10k on the truck. But if the guy tells me a crazy price. Everything for sale. lol

all jokes aside I would sell mine if anyone would be interested and price is right:rock:
I want to get a viper coupe

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back