Sell the truck

I'll have to look that truck up. But the guy would have to come up with a crazy # for me to sell her. lol

You could be like that 1 c.e. I forget where he is but selling his for 82,000 lol

Tell him to make an offer and go from there, anything over 30k is a decent offer depending on what you think it's worth or what you want next.

The funny thing is, I'm not looking to sell it. But when I see this guy he alway asks me if i would. And I say nope. If I did I would look for a VCA. I'm not a car guy at all.

I'm with you on that one. Everything for sell if the price is right. lol

35K I love the the damn truck. But Tito will sell his #14. He wants a Viper coupe.

See and thats the mistake people are making....

If you have to sell it and need to get out from under the payments, sure give it away. However, if it's something you can keep, and you really don't have to sale, why use the market to set your price. If someone wants your truck, make them pay what you think its worth, the market has no bearing on it

Completely agree with this one! This needs to happen more often! The only reason for the market to go down on vehicles like ours is because the owners let go of them for a low price. Happens to every vehicle. Look at the Neon SRT. For the few years it was made, it was extremely popular and for a very good reason. They are impressive cars. But, as time went on people started selling them for less and less. Some may say they were selling them for less because of the market....but it wouldn't be so low if the owners just refused to sell them for anything less than what they were worth. So, if nobody ever sold their stock Viper Truck for less than $30k....then they would be still going for that today. I know that scenario isn't feasible because things happen and families come first...but it happens way too often in my opinion.

Midnight: your truck is far too beautiful to let go for anything less than $35k, since you are not looking to sell it and don't NEED the money for anything.

Lmao. I'll see the guy on Tue.:D I'm going to ask him for fun how much he would give me.

Im selling my viper and i want a CE i had more fun in the truck:driver:

If the truck is not for sale and you have someone bothering you a lot about selling then let him shoot himself in the foot and make the offer to you.;)
IMHO if you were looking to sell the truck then I would say 25-27k would be fair BUT since your not I wouldn't take less than at least 40k.

Think about the money you have put into the truck. If it's not for sale and he wants it he should pay a PREMIUM price again IMHO:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back