Selling 2005 Viper SRT 10 Comm. Ed. #15 of 200

Chief found it on ebay in Dec 2009

2005 Dodge Viper SRT 10 Commemorative Edition
2005 Dodge #15 of 200
Woodbourne, NY, United States
VIN: 3D7HA16HX5G858815

I didn't write down what it was going for at the time, sorry folks

The best I can do. Those that have access to CARFAX can always look, a preliminary look shows 20 entries, but I can't get the details, have no reason to buy the carfax.

Wish the seller would come back and provide some additional details

Cheers

VJ

truck has had 2 owners... The 2nd owner purchased it as a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle from a NY Dodge Dealer. Thats all I have

Viper Jeff's pix are right, sorry date is wrong....they were taken fall of 2009.
Title says new. Not a broker or dealer. Upstate NY, Catskills. Price has dropped!! Here's a chance to own #15 CE!

Sorry, haven't logged in since August 1. Report makes it sound worse than it was. truck is on ebay for sale!

TNVIPER said:
LOL...Dan might want that for his quote thread..."Not my truck dumbass"...:p
that was fkin funny...i might just do that...

assclown tracker only had 6 posts, too....

whatever...:elefant:

free bump for the CE...wish i could buy another...;)

2004ram1500 said:
OMG why are all the low # CE'S coming up for sale when i cant afford one yet!!! :mad: bump for a GREAT truck for a good price.... shouldnt last long :rock:
Mine was for sale for about a week, but i took my head out of my ass and now it's staying!:aetsch:

04/18/2009 SULLIVAN COUNTY, NY
Accident Source COLLISION WITH A FIXED OBJECT (TREE)(Case #:33015587)

:confused:

FastSRT19 said:
Mine was for sale for about a week, but i took my head out of my ass and now it's staying!:aetsch:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :rock: :rock: It's ok we all do stupid Sh!# sometimes... haha

there's a lot of these for sale right now (CE's) as a percetage of how many of them exist... when you consider about 10k plus total models out there and at a given time maybe 50+total available you're looking at
regular models .5% available for sale
CE's maybe 3 avail... that's .015%...

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back